B & L Washing Machine Repair

Anthony in Totowa
Anthony in Totowa
6 reviews Totowa, NJ

Washer Machine purchase

B&L sold me a washing machine on the cheap - they are easy to haggle down the price with and are really nice to talk to. Their selection is exceptional. Would I buy again from them? Sure! They also sell an optional warranty, but I didn't buy it. But if I ever need them to repair my washer, you can bet it will be them!

Andrew in Brooklyn
Andrew in Brooklyn
6 reviews Brooklyn, NY

Washing Machine Repair

I hired these guys to fix my washing machine of 10 years and they did a great job in coming over quickly, figuring out what was wrong, giving me a great price to fix it, and courteous and professional service. They even helped to set up the hose in a better position.