JNC Renovation

Reviews for JNC Renovation

beryl in Toronto
beryl in Toronto

replaced flooring and plumbing

These people did a very neat job on my floor. They removed my old wood flooring and installed new wood flooring. They also re-plumbed my washroom. They were always polite. They completed their work on schedule and the house looks great.

Jess from Lakeshore Village
Jess from Lakeshore Village

9.5/10

Kitchen,Built ensuite bath entire upgrade of house

As a first time homeowner, JNC made this reno heaven, Owen was so easy to work with. He always had helpful tips and was patient with me changing my mind. I like that he was the primary person doing the work..I didn't have tons of people in and out of my house. We communicated very well and I look forward to having more work done in the future