Dish Network

jjkagarcia in CG
jjkagarcia in CG
8 reviews Casa Grande, AZ

satelite service

I ordered dish network through them because of a great offer they had advertised. I recieved the advertisement in the mail. Well, after ordering and waiting I did not recieve the free items I was promised. I called dishnetwork who then told me I had to call who I actually ordered the service initially from. I call them and they tell me they have no record of me eventhough dish network gave me their number as verification. You should just call dish network themself to not run into the same problem.