Jim's Mowing Canada Inc

Judy from Vancouver
Judy from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lawn Maintainence

We use the Champlain Heights Jim's Mowing. Mario has been maintaining our front and back lawn for the past ten years. He does a good job! Our service runs from around mid-April to mid-November. He mows, edge trims, and tidies up. If the grass is looking ragged from the critter pecks or is getting too mossy, he recommends a plan of action for us. Reasonable prices and dependable work. The Jim's are franchised - so make sure you're getting the right one!

Jenny from Vancouver
Jenny from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lawn Care

We have been using the Jim's Mowing franchise owned by Mario in Vancouver for the past few years. He is very prompt with his lawn mowing, fertilizing, and weed control. He comes around on a regular basis to inspect the health of our lawn and advises if it's time for a power rake and re-seed. No hard sell and no unnecessary work.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

grass

The young guy came and add some dirt and planted some really bad seeds in our backyard and destroyed our grass. We got infested with really bad weeds all over our land, it got so bad. Do not use Jim Mowing as he didn't want to come back and fix it. Bad business!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Tree/Hedge maintenance

This company is terrible. I have never given a 0 to anything. We called the company and they sent a guy to come give us a quote. He looked at everything and he himself gave us a quote. We waited 3 weeks for the guy to show up. He first told us he was coming in a week, didn't show up, we called him and he came the week after. He worked on our front hedges (did a decent job for the most part) really slowly. To do our front hedges took him 7 hours, no joke. We live in a regular size house with regular sized hedges. We ask him to once again confirm the backyard work, which he did. We even said we'd pay him extra for a little bit of more work. The guy comes back the next day and tells us sorry no can do, can't do the job anymore. He said it was too much work, and we even said we'd pay him more money and he still refused to do it. Why would he agree to do the job and then quit halfway through. He has the nerve to try and upsell us after by asking for a ridiculous price for the front yard. I am extremely disappointed, will never ever recommend this company to anyone. Beware people.

Robert from Langley
Robert from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Edging and Power Rake Service Quote

Jims Mowing - Langley (Walnut Grove)

I requested a quote for power raking of the lawn to remove moss. It took approx. a week due to the busy time of year, but when they arrived, the estimator was quick to point out that it would be a waste of money and instead provided me with free unsolicited advice on when/how to properly fertilize my lawn. I thought this was amazing in a time when people are always trying to up-sell you on new services and sell you something you don't actually require. He then quoted me a very reasonable price for edging which I requested. Overall a really good experience. I can't speak to the quality of work as I am waiting for them to return to do the edging, but I really appreciate the customer service and honesty I witnessed in getting a quote from Jims Mowing in Langley.

Carlos from Coquitlam
Carlos from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Tree trimming

I had Jim's Mowing Westwood Plateau trimming my trees and bushes. Really unprofessional service. Not all trimming agreed was done. Ornamental plants that had nothing to do with the trimming were cut or damaged. Rude people. They just left without even asking if I was satisfied with the job done. I complained to the Jim's Mowing HQ offices and they didn't even bother replying. Terrible customer service. Not Recommended. Customers be aware...

Wai from Port Coquitlam
Wai from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

prunning & trimming

I had the Jim's Mowing Westwood Plateau, Coquitlam to do the trimming of the cedar trees in my back yard. They gave me the quote on what I asked them to do for the trees. On the day, they just sheared the front and the top and left the sides untouched which were the major parts that I wanted the trees to be trimmed. When I asked them why they did not trim the side, their excuses were they were unable to reach there and they still charge me for the same price for the job they did not deliver. Also they did not take away the trimmings or I had to pay them for the disposal. I found they are not professional at all, they don't have the proper tools to do the job and they are not honest. I would not recommend this company .

Scott Gallaway from Port Moody
Scott Gallaway from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Lawn Cutting

Sam came 5 times to cut my lawn and I wasn't satisfied once. He missed edging, left clippings all over my lawn and once it was left so long, I question whether he even cut the grass. Each time I was promised it would be resolved the next week. Upon cancelling he was hostile and argumentative.

Kim from Delta
Kim from Delta
7 reviews , BC

Lawn cutting and edging

I had received this companies flyers many times and decided after looking them up online to try them.

They were quick,efficient, and did a good job of the project. Highly recommended. Thanks!

tasha from Langley
tasha from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Lawn mowing

The only problem with Jim's Mowing is that you do not always get the same person and it is a franchise so the quality control isn't always there. That being said, there are some professional people working for this company.