Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Moving & Storage
150 Telson Rd Unit B Markham ON L3R
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Markham  >  Jia Jia International Moving Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jia Jia International Moving Inc

wai530

That's ok , no complaints!
Cause I understand your employees were trying their best!
What else have to say?

Job Price

Thank you Wai for your review ~ we apperciate your understanding if any unforeseeable event that happened during the move. Our mamagement team is always here to provide service support duirng and post move. All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa,Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

Ben

Pretty impressed by their work! Booked 1 truck and 2 movers at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning. They arrived on time, did their job much more efficiently than I expected, and paid enough attention to handle my stuff, even my little plants were taken care of. The price is reasonable. Glad that I've chosen their service.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Ben~ We are proud to provide great service and value to our customers. We will continue to do so in hope to exceed our customers expectations every time. Thank you for your trust and support~ All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Team.

Carly

Alex and George were super friendly, professional, and careful. Move was quick (but not rushed) and thorough. Wrapped everything in blankets for protection. Great moving experience - would definitely use again!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review Carly! I will be sure to pass on your kinds words to Alex and George. We look forward to work with you in the future~ All the very best from Mary, Teresa,Jania, Karen and Jia Jia Moving team.

John P.

I worked with Jia Jia International Moving Inc. twice in the last 3 months in order to fully complete my residential move. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience at a very affordable price. It may seem like a no-frills experience but all the essentials are covered. The 24/7 access to customer care via email and phone was convenient and staff were effective and pleasant. All details were carefully covered. Final costs were exactly as initially negotiated. Movers arrived early and started on time. They were hardworking and kept a brisk pace. They communicated well with me to ensure they met my needs. Both times, we finished the intended itinerary of moves within 4 hrs/day. No damage to my things nor to the properties. There was no pressure to increase the service gratuity but any extra is well-deserved. Thank you to the Jia Jia team for a offering a great service.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your glowing review John! We are proud to be your mover of choice and we will always strive to do our very best to exceed customers moving needs. Thank you again for your support~ We look forward to work with you in the future. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen, Jania and Jia Jia team.

Used jia jia twice now, for the service which is industry best without a doubt you cannot find a better company to trust with moving your valued possessions. Use them!
Erik.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review Erik! Happy customers always make our day. We will continue to thrive to provide the very best service every time. Thank you again for your kind words. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen, Jania and Jia Jia team.

Erin

Jia Jia arrived promptly the morning of our moving day. The team worked very quick! In fact it took them less time than originally quoted. They handled all our furniture with care and nothing was damaged. We were very happy we decided to go with Jia Jia for our move and will definitely use them again in the future.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Erin~ We are proud to earn your trust and looking forward to work with you soon in the future! All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen, Jania and Jia Jia team.

shripad

I stumbled into Jia Jia movers years ago when I had to move at short notice. The expirience was amazing, they were professional and very economical.

Since than I have used them few times as I moved and every time the experience was great and not once did they give a chance to complain.

The estimates provided were accurate, there was no hidden fee. The work was done in timely fashion.
No hidden charges.

I also availed there service to move our office and they took care of it. They came pre inspect the place given the size, coordinated in booking elevator and worked around traffic and parking restrictions.

They knew exactly what to expect and lik my previous experience this was also done effortlessly.

Really great movers.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the glowing review Shripad~ We are honored to be your mover of choice and we appreciate your trust very much! Thank you again for your continued support. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen,Jania and Jia Jia team.

Ray

Quick and efficient. Friendly staff. Quote was accurate and moving went according to plan. Good value for money.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Ray~ We look forward to improve our service next time to get all 10 stars. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen,Jania and Jia Jia team.

I'm looking for a new moving company, so thought I would reflect on my previous experience from 2013 (hopefully, moving staff have changed since then). Below average cost for movers, but you pay for what you get. If you don't mind minor scratches on flooring or small nicks on your furniture then I guess the mover's would be ok. I would rather spend the extra $$$ if that meant no minor damage to floors or furniture. Also, at the end the movers awkwardly requested extra tip (in spite of damage to furniture/floors that were pointed!).

Job Price

Hello there, thank you for your review. We have come a long way since 2013. Our moving team are constantly improving on the way we do things. And our post service department can repair/compensate any of the damages result in the fault of our movers. If you are still looking for a moving company, we would love for you to try us again! Please email [email protected] and we will take care of you! All the best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and the Jia Jia Team.

More about Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Jia Jia International Moving Inc. is one of the largest moving companies in Toronto. We are the first and only Canadian Chinese member of CAM (Canadian Association of Movers). We have been serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area and across North America for 17 years. We are well known for our reliable service, affordable pricing and professional movers. As the one and only moving company to display a full pricing list online, we strongly believe in service honesty and integrity.

In Chinese, "Jia Jia" means better and better. We always strive to give our customer the best moving experience. With up-to-date moving equipment, fully trained movers and competitive pricing, we are continuously improving to provide the best value for you! When you are looking for moving companies in Toronto, know you can trust Jia Jia Moving
Why Us?
*20+ years of experience
*Upfront pricing: Our rates are published on our website
* Canadian Mover's Association member
*A+ rating BBB member
*Free Estimation, boxes and storage
*Wide range of moving services
*Open weekends and holidays
*After hours hot line

Our Services Include:
*Knowledgeable Moving Consultant (free of charge)
*Packing Service
*Residential Move
*Commercial / Machinery Relocation
*Long Distance Move
*Storage: Long term, Short term and free storage for up to 3 days for Jia Jia Moving customers
*Specialty Moving: Big-screen TV, Upright or Grand Piano, Pool Table, Safe, Machinery
*Moving Materials: Wardrobe Box, Mattress Cover, Sofa Cover, Moving Blanket, Packing Tape, Moving Gloves, Bubble Wrap, Foly foam packing sheet, Newsprint, Floor shield, Skid with Wrap Film
*Plastic Bin Rental: Eco-friendly Moving Box Rental with CheerBox