Jefferson's Upholstery & Interiors

Upholsterers
Jefferson's Upholstery & Interiors

Reviews for Jefferson's Upholstery & Interiors

Recovered Leather Lazy Boy Recliners

The owners, Keith and Henny are very professional yet very personable. Keith came to my home to look at my two 23 yr old leather recliners. The leather was faded and padding in the arms almost non-existant. Henny helped me locate a beautiful European leather and Keith did a beautiful job recovering these chairs...including tightening the reclining mechanisms and removing and reinserting the many brass studs down the arms of the chairs. It was a complex job but beautifully done and in the time promised. Thank you Keith and Henny!

Thank you ever so much for your review. Keith and I are thrilled that you are happy with your chairs. It was an absolute pleasure working with you!!!

Paula in Stoney Creek
Paula in Stoney Creek

Upholstery

I had a chair that I needed to have reupholstered, Keith and Henny did an amazing job on my chair. It looks brand new and they did an exceptional job. They were efficient and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them if you need anything reupholstered. Thank you for your care and attention to detail....simply the best!

Private User reviews , ON

Upholstered 100 year old Chair

I had a chair upholstered over Christmas and they just did a wonderful job. Great selection of patterns and they took the time to let me look through as many as I wanted. The seat is very comfortable and looks fantastic.

Ross and Terri in Caledonia
Ross and Terri in Caledonia
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Barrymore Tufted Couch

We purchased our Barrymore couch from Patterson's Furniture 43 years ago for $1000.00. We had it reupholstered 7 years ago (shoemaker job). Unfortunately the workmanship was very poor ( minimal padding, tufting coming apart and fraying arm caps) so we decided to have it reupholstered again. This time we chose Jefferson's as we had a wingback chair reupholstered a few years ago and they did an excellent job. Keith provided us with material samples to take home and we made our choice of colour and material. Keith and his staff stripped the couch down and rebuilt it from the bottom up, including the springs. We just received it back and we were overwhelmed at how beautiful it looks and feels ( just like the original). Thank you Keith, Henny and staff for your advice and quality workmanship. We would highly recommend your company to those in need of a furniture upholsterer.

Carol in Hamilton
Carol in Hamilton
2 reviews Smithville, ON

Wing back Chair and Ottoman Upholstered

Excellent service from start to finish. Wonderful job of upholstering my chair and ottoman. It was a pleasure to deal with Henny and Keith, their advice was greatly appreciated, they certainly know their business inside and out. A truly professional company.

Hello Carol, we are so pleased that you had a great experience with our company. We also really appreciate your review!!! Thanks again. Sincerely, Keith and Henny.

Ron in St. John's
Ron in St. John's
1 review Caledonia, ON

recovered 6 dinning room chairs

I took 6 dinning room chair cushions in to have them recovered. The workmanship was excellent and the work was complete when promised.
The most memorable thing for me was working with Keith. He is undoubtedly one of the most friendly, trustworthy, and honest people you will ever have the good fortune to meet.

Nicole in Dundas
Nicole in Dundas

Antique chair reupholstered

My great Nan's chair from the 1930's has been given a second chance. It was falling apart from years of neglect in a garage. So happy with the finished result and I cannot wait to give it to my mom for Christmas! The owners are such friendly, helpful people. Highly recommended!

D and H in Hamilton
D and H in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wow, Were We Pleased!!

We recently went to Jeffersons' on the recommendation of a friend. We had 3 chairs redone. On entering we we impressed by the friendliness of the owners and then their knowledge. They have a great , large selection of fabrics and Keith seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and brought out the pattern I did choose. All work was done by the promised date and delivered to our home. The workmanship was excellent. Any wood on the furniture was also refinished and our chairs are brand new!
Prices are not cheap but very fair. If you have a good quality piece of furniture it is far superior to have it re-upholstered than to pay the same for a poorer quality of anything new. We highly recommend Keith and his
wife Henny.
Good old fashioned business ethics!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

reupholstering two tub chairs

I chose Jefferson's to have my 2 tub chairs reupholstered. The owner is very professional, helpful and personable. He is a man of his word. His work is excellent & highly recommended. I am delighted with my new chairs!

Suzie H  in Hamilton
Suzie H in Hamilton

Couch repairs

Suzie Hreczynski
3 reviews
in the last week
Truly talented and kind people! So very pleased! My doctor is across the street and I often thought, while sitting in the waiting room, that if I ever needed to have work done on my couch - I'm going there - best decision ever made. Definitely recommend and definitely will go there again !!! Thank you guys!!!!!!
Suzie

Looking for Upholsterers pros in Hamilton?