Jefferson's Upholstery & Interiors

Carol in Hamilton
Carol in Hamilton
2 reviews Smithville, ON

Wing back Chair and Ottoman Upholstered

Excellent service from start to finish. Wonderful job of upholstering my chair and ottoman. It was a pleasure to deal with Henny and Keith, their advice was greatly appreciated, they certainly know their business inside and out. A truly professional company.

Hello Carol, we are so pleased that you had a great experience with our company. We also really appreciate your review!!! Thanks again. Sincerely, Keith and Henny.

Ron in St. John's
Ron in St. John's
1 review Caledonia, ON

recovered 6 dinning room chairs

I took 6 dinning room chair cushions in to have them recovered. The workmanship was excellent and the work was complete when promised.
The most memorable thing for me was working with Keith. He is undoubtedly one of the most friendly, trustworthy, and honest people you will ever have the good fortune to meet.

Nicole in Dundas
Nicole in Dundas

Antique chair reupholstered

My great Nan's chair from the 1930's has been given a second chance. It was falling apart from years of neglect in a garage. So happy with the finished result and I cannot wait to give it to my mom for Christmas! The owners are such friendly, helpful people. Highly recommended!

D and H in Hamilton
D and H in Hamilton

Wow, Were We Pleased!!

We recently went to Jeffersons' on the recommendation of a friend. We had 3 chairs redone. On entering we we impressed by the friendliness of the owners and then their knowledge. They have a great , large selection of fabrics and Keith seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and brought out the pattern I did choose. All work was done by the promised date and delivered to our home. The workmanship was excellent. Any wood on the furniture was also refinished and our chairs are brand new!
Prices are not cheap but very fair. If you have a good quality piece of furniture it is far superior to have it re-upholstered than to pay the same for a poorer quality of anything new. We highly recommend Keith and his
wife Henny.
Good old fashioned business ethics!!

reupholstering two tub chairs

I chose Jefferson's to have my 2 tub chairs reupholstered. The owner is very professional, helpful and personable. He is a man of his word. His work is excellent & highly recommended. I am delighted with my new chairs!

Suzie H  in Hamilton
Suzie H in Hamilton

Couch repairs

Suzie Hreczynski
3 reviews
in the last week
Truly talented and kind people! So very pleased! My doctor is across the street and I often thought, while sitting in the waiting room, that if I ever needed to have work done on my couch - I'm going there - best decision ever made. Definitely recommend and definitely will go there again !!! Thank you guys!!!!!!
Suzie

EH from Hamilton
EH from Hamilton

Upholstery

Jefferson's is a great company to do business with. Their excellent selection of high quality fabrics combined with superb craftsmanship and professional and friendly customer service made this a very pleasant experience. Keith not only restored the frame and cushions of my 23 year old furniture, but also updated the styling to make my pieces look fresh and contemporary. Their work far surpasses that of other upholstery companies I've used in the greater Hamilton area. They deserve the rave reviews listed on this site.

Elena Gormley in Oakville
Elena Gormley in Oakville

Recovering dining room chairs

Keith at Jefferson Upholstery in Hamilton refinished all of my antique dining room chairs that were passed down from my grandmother and I cannot recommend him enough. Not only is he one of the nicest, classiest guys to work with, but his work is beautiful. If you have anything to reupholster, he will do an amazing job for you and he is very fair on price. We shopped around for months, but once we met Keith, we knew we could trust him with our project. You will be so happy that you did, too!

Wilf  in  Burlington
Wilf in Burlington
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

antique couch

pick up and delivery of couch.....custom fabric available couch was reupholstered better than original.........I have had many items reupholstered at Jefferson's and now am going to get my outside furniture set recovered