Kizanis Custom Cabinets

Wiggenhauser Construction
Wiggenhauser Construction
1 review , CA

Kitchen Renovation

I have been a contractor and cabinet installer for over 18 years. I install cabinets for Kizanis as well as other cabinet shops in the east bay and Tri-Valley area. Kizanis is by far the best. They use the finest materials available and The finish is like glass, the best I have seen. I chose Kizanis to build the cabinets for my own recent kitchen remodel. My wife is in love with our new kitchen and cabinets. You wont be disapointed by choosing Kizanis.

More about Kizanis Custom Cabinets

With over 20 years of experiance Kizanis custom cabinets is one of the top rated cabinet shops in the east bay. Kizanis has built its reputation on strong customer satisfaction, high quality craftmanship, and Attention to detail in every facet of design and construction.