Jameson Pool & Spa

Reviews for Jameson Pool & Spa

R in Mississauga
R in Mississauga

Pool Reno

Awful experience. We went with Jameson Pools on a recommendation from neighbor, plus we buy supplies from their store. We expected delays and issues like with all renos, however the lack of professionalism from the project manager was excruciating. We were told story after story, the PM did not communicate details to the contractors, and then came an extensive period of time where no work was done, yet they wanted to be paid for the project. I had to withhold payment and threaten legal action until the work was done. The delays we learned later were due to overbooking, no financial consideration given for the delays, not one call back from the owner.

Again awful experience, I found them to be quite pompous with no concept of customer awareness, very disappointed and will find supplies elsewhere.

Bob McMahon from Oakville
Bob McMahon from Oakville

Heater replacement and general Service- Extra cost surprise

Our pool heater was not working properly at the end of last season. We requested an inspection or referral for it to be looked at on opening April 29th. The technician simply fired it up, but did not check to see if it would actually continue to work. Once we finally arranged to have it inspected, we were told that the heater had to be replaced (after less that 5 season) Jameson was quick to quote and set a time to install the new heater and remove the old heater. The day of the service, the technician showed up but said he couldn’t install it because the gas was still connected. He did send a message to see if it could be done that day, but it could not. We were disappointed because we made arrangements to be home to ensure it got installed. Jameson did reschedule for the Monday. Installation seemed to be fine, but we were shocked to get a separate invoice for the gas connection. Nowhere on our quote did it say gas connection was an additional charge. This annoyed us tremendously. There appears to be serious issues with communication with he service department at Jameson right now.

Private User reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

pool liner replacement

Once we got going, a good service. Some communication problems at the beginning led to the 4 rating. We somehow got forgotten, then there continued to be some confusion. But all got rectified and things progressed smoothly. We have been using Jameson for a few years now for general service and openings and closings. We are generally very happy with their service....good people. Would recommend them without hesitation!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Awful for neighbours

They may be a great pool company, but for neighbours of the pool install, they're terrible. Digging up lawns, trailing dirt onto other properties and not cleaning up, and using driveways while leaving dirty tire tracks for owners to clean up.

Mary Kristina in Oakville
Mary Kristina in Oakville

Service

Called approx. 2 weeks ago to speak to someone about coming to fix my pool heater and clean my pool filters. The receptionist had said that someone will call me within the next 24 hours ... 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the phone call. Absolute terrible service and should really learn on prioritizing their long time clients and making sure that those who have paid and continue to pay for their services are happy and content. When they had closed my pool they left the bottom of the pool filthy and full of leaves which led to the liner getting stained.

D R in Mississauga
D R in Mississauga

Pool renovation

Complete pool reno Spring 2017, concrete deck, all plumbing etc.etc with competitive pricing.
Like any renovations, problems can arise, all resolved promptly.
Excellent crews, kudos to Chris, Supervisor const, Dave, pool tech, Jason , liner installer and the "star" behind the scenes Vi in the service department.
Very satisfied with renovation.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

pool construction

Pool design/construction was a good process. After sales service/warranty issues, service department have been a nightmare. No one returns calls. One service person will tell you to call another service person and then the second will tell you to call the first. They do not stand behind their equipment and will tell you to call the manufacturer and deal with it on your own. If you're ok with these things, you'll probably enjoy a Jameson Pool!

Maged
Maged

Liner Installation - Pool Equipment

One of the best companies I have ever dealt with. They succeeded where others have failed. Out of many companies we have interviewed, Kevin was the only one who seemed to possess the knowledge and experience to advise us on what needs to be done to get our pool in good working order. Highly recommended!

mikejd in Toronto
mikejd in Toronto

Pool Installation and Hardscape

I interviewed several companies when we decided to get a pool. Paul Jameson was the most considerate and above all others seemed to CARE about making our backyard vision a reality. The design team with their years of knowledge offered the advice to make the hard choices seem fluid, and ultimately led to the best outcome. Construction was FAST and TIDY, I have never seen such hard workers, and they where all polite and tidy, a real joy to have around. When a problem did arise ( though no fault of Jameson Pools) it was dealt with, and on more then one occasion, they made the decision to right the situation with every consideration for US the customer getting what we want. This was a large job, and a new experience for my Wife and I, but we felt that we had the right people, always available, by phone, by email to support us along the way.... Thank you Bryan and Brie, you were so supportive. The final product looks great. I would recommend Jameson Pool & Spa to anyone. Thank you for our new Backyard!

kwithers
kwithers
11 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Pool and stamped concrete

This might be the best of all the companies I've dealt with over the years. I liked Paul Jameson right away when he came over to give us an estimate because he was straight up and didn't try to up-sell anything. Just tell him your budget and he'll come up with a plan that works.

I also appreciated the flexibility. I wanted to do my own fence and landscaping and Jameson Pool was okay with that. They worked around my schedule which was really great. The team is so professional in every way; it was really something to watch them work and see how much they accomplish each day.

I was looked after through the entire process. Everything was explained to me in great detail and questions were addressed promptly. The installation includes "pool school" and "chemical school" which was a big help in getting us up and running. We've been in the pool almost everyday since it was finished a month ago...best decision we've ever made!

More about Jameson Pool & Spa

www. Jamesonpool. com
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Mississauga?