Jaimco Doors & Windows Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
631 Kingston Rd Toronto ON M4E 1R3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in East York  >  Jaimco Doors & Windows Inc

Reviews for Jaimco Doors & Windows Inc

Amazing new front door

My experience with this company from beginning to end was excellent.
I really appreciated the professionalism of the staff, quality and appearance of my front door is amazing, the cost was in keeping with the other quotes. I had a minor issue with the lock sticking which they addressed immediately.

Diamond pane windows

We thought it would be impossible to replicate the diamond pane look of our house, but Jaimco came through. We now have new windows and the appearance of the house remains true to its origins. The process was smooth from start to finish and Jaimco went to some trouble to get the look we wanted. All in all a very good experience.

Windows & Doors

Jaimco had installed three replacement windows for us in 2008 and we were very satisfied with the products and the installation. This year we decided to replace another window and repair a thermal glass door. Jaimco was quick to respond to our call & gave us a quote within 3 days. From the date of the quote to installation was four weeks. The installers were in and out in about 2 hours, They were very neat, took away the old window and glass, left the house inside and out very tidy.

Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)
Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)

Installed "Safe Door" System - Excellent Service

My neighbour had her door kicked in and had Jaimco install the "Safe Door" system, so I decided to do the same. Thank God, because the installer showed me where someone had also tried to kick in my door, there were dents & chips in the door from heels on boots and the frame had a crack in it. Those were recent because I noticed them but blamed my kids for bashing the door with their backpacks --- I had noticed the newly chipped paint, but not the semi-circular dents. Jaimco installed the "Safe Door" system and I feel much safer now. The installer was polite and finished within an hour. Well worth the small price for feeling secure.

Wayne in
Wayne in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Contract cancelled for no reason

7 window project quoted in spring; re-confirmed and deposit paid 3 months later. 3 weeks after paying deposit, Jaimco informed me that they decided that the price was too low and they wanted to almost double the quote. When I indicated that we had a contract that I expected to be honoured, the answer was "...that's too bad, not enough money in it for us". Lousy attitude kind of makes me want to go back to the big box guys...

Allen Jones
Allen Jones

New Double-hung window

We needed a new window for the addition on our house. Jaimco had just the window for us. However, it had a damaged screen. They delivered the window and then repaired the screen. The service was excellent. We will use them again.

catherine from Toronto
catherine from Toronto

Home Renovation

2014 was the year to reno our kitchen /dinning room / previously converted garage & our 2nd floor main bathroom .
Our 1950's 1 & 1/2 story bungalow also needed 6 new windows .
An old patio door to garden also needed replacing.We had planned for a garden door to update the look.
After visiting the big box stores , enduring several window salesmen that came to our home and not we did not find the product we were looking for ..... One Saturday morning on a whim, we visited Jaimco Doors and Windows on Kingston Rd. The show room is an easy walk from our home.As soon as we walked into the showroom we saw the windows that we had looking for. Windows with style & function ... windows that would also suit our home .
Owners & staff of Jaimco , Jamie, Chris & Laurie all extremely helpful and professional. They understood what we were looking for & took the time to show us all options available .
We received quotes in a few days.
In our opinion their prices were reasonable and competitive.
Our windows arrived in the estimated time and were quickly and professionally installed. All the old windows were taken away & attention to clean-up was fantastic. Chris @ Jaimco was extremely helpful when our renovation contractor ordered a patio door without our approval. We had requested a Garden Door. Jamico came to the rescue and waved the restocking fee for a cancelled item. We then proceeded to order the garden door that we had wanted from the beginning of reno. The new garden was also professionally installed by Jaimco.
Winter is almost here thus far our new windows look great & work well. We have had many compliments from friends and neighbours on the look of our new windows .
In time we will have Jamico back to replace our front entry door casting that was severely damaged during the summer of 2014 renovation process......
We would recommend Jaimco to family and friends.
Jaimco also helped us out & recommended Tom of Alf's Flooring .

LauraR
LauraR

New doors

I had french doors leading to a balcony in my bedroom damaged and broken. Jamie came out within an hour of my call and secured them and assured me I would have new doors custom fit within in a week. He delivered! My double doors are fantastic and Jamie, Chris, Dan and all the staff at Jaimco were amazing. I appreciate their professionalism and willingness to discuss options. I will be a repeat customer this spring for new windows.

Joanna from Toronto
Joanna from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Replaced windows

Jamico representative came to our home to review options. Provided us great quality windows and a price within our budget. I am now going back to this company after 6 years, as the windows have remained to be great quality and durability.

Carla from East Toronto
Carla from East Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

front door replacement and installation

We retained Jaimco to replace a new front door on our home. We went with a custom wooden door and fairly high end hardware. The door was installed but in doing so they scratched the thermal glass in the window feature. They said they would come back and replace it but never did. So we paid a lot of money for a defective door. In addition, the high end handle they installed fell off the door after 2 years. The handle and locking system on the original door was probably 20+ years old and hadn't ever fallen off. We called to ask them to replace it and they said they would source a replacement handle but they have never returned our calls. I'd advise consumers to stay away from them and retain a more honest company who stands behind their workmanship.

More about Jaimco Doors & Windows Inc

Visit our showroom in the Beaches neighbourhood so you can see our products or take advantage of our free in-home consultation. We invite you to call us at (416) 691-7070
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in East York?