Jagg Enterprizes

Reviews for Jagg Enterprizes

Ed
Ed

Excellent service!

I highly recommend JAGG who made the entire process of fixing my basement leaks stress-free and painless! After the heavy rains in August I found a small leak in the basement and called JAGG whose name was referred to me by another top-notch contractor (Mold.ca). JAGG was very responsive and scheduled Helder Cabral to take a look within a day.

Helder was very friendly, courteous, and patient. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained both the inspection and repair process. I appreciated how thorough he was, addressing all my concerns, including inspecting other areas where I was worried about (so I can have some piece of mind). Helder was very reassuring, making the whole thing painless.

The price quoted was also very reasonable for the number of leak issues that I had including a large structural crack we found during the inspection (which had not leaked ... yet)! A week later they were able to schedule a technician to perform the repairs. Due to a cancellation, they were able to move my appointment earlier in the day as well. Andrew, arrived on time, was very knowledgeable, and friendly. He also took the time to answer my questions before and after the repair. After the repair he cleaned up and informed me of the drying/cure times as well.

The knowledge, professionalism, and high quality service of everyone I spoke with at JAGG was very reassuring. And on top of that, they issued a 10 year transferable warranty certificate for the work they did! Thank you JAGG!

Ed, Thank you for the kind words. We aim to please. Enjoy your dry basement!

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

foundation crack

Fabulous customer service! Excellent & efficient. George is a gem - honest and true. George came back after his crew repaired a foundation leak to offer some advice on another issue. That was over and above - Highly recommend Jagg!

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your dry basement.

Thriftyboy74
Thriftyboy74
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Leak in Basement

I immediately called JAGG when my wife discovered water in our basement. The local newspaper has given the company many awards. Called before Easter weekend was surprised to get a call back on the Monday. Quote was very transparent and the job was completed without any difficulties. The company offers a 10 year warranty on their workmanship which is amazing.
Thanks JAGG.

Thank you for the review, hope you're enjoying your dry basement.

Anna in Stouffville
Anna in Stouffville
4 reviews Stouffville, ON

Basement renovation

I have had George and his crew fix a few leaks in our basement in the past. This time, however, we were looking at renovating our basement and George mentioned that renovations was something they did before focusing on basement leaks.

I was happy to have someone come into our home that I could trust and because he is a perfectionist, I knew the job would be done properly.

Three rooms were renovated and a few more cracks in the foundation were found that needed to be repaired.

The end result was a beautiful, fully insulated basement they we enjoy everyday.

Thank you George, Adelina and your fabulous crew.

Thank you Anna, We hope you and your mom are enjoying your renovated basement, free of leaks.

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Leak in basement

Discovered wet carpet in the basement last Fall. Finally found exactly where water was entering, took down the drywall and discovered a crack in the foundation. Called Jagg in February (before the spring thaw) on recommendation from our neighbour Getting a quote was easy - just emailed Jagg pictures of our wall and they called back with a price to repair. Technician arrived on time, completed crack repair and left work area clean. We've had several hard rainfalls since the repair and there is no sign of water. Very happy with Jagg and would highly recommend.
Kathy

steve zucker from Toronto
steve zucker from Toronto

Leaky basement

The Jagg team did a fantastic job. George and his team explained what they were doing and executed the work in a professional manner on time and on budget. The owner, George was onsite throughout the job and did alot of the work himself. The entire crew was friendly and knowledgeable.They took care to protect the property by laying down boards and the cleanup was so thorough. It was a major project as they replaced weeping tile, put in cleanouts and several backstop valves for sewage and storm water. Highly recommend these folks and would use them again. Thank you JAGG!

Your Welcome Steve! We were glad to help. We Hope you and Zami are enjoying your newly waterproofed basement. Cheers.

Arlene W in Mississauga
Arlene W in Mississauga

Repair crack in basement

Damp basement when raining. Called Jagg for estimate, based on recommendation of friend.

Estimator showed up exactly on time, explained what he thought was the problem. Because carpet was only damp in one spot he thought just a crack. Clearly laid out the plan of attack, and the cost.

We scheduled the repair. Repair Technician arrived exactly on time, removed a portion of the drywall, immediately found the crack and did the repair. Final bill exactly as quoted.

Just wait for the spring rain to see if repair did the job.

So far, so good !

CAFFEE in West Oak Trails
CAFFEE in West Oak Trails

Cracks in foundation

Unfortunately I have had to use this company a few times. They are very professional and go out of their way to make things right. I would highly recommend them for any basement leaks or foundation problems. It is my philosophy to fix things while they are small and before they cause problems. Jagg is the best.

DBK
DBK

BASEMENT LEAK

was very happy with the work performed very clean and fast I would recommend this company to any one who has a basement leak. JOB WELL DONE GUYS THANKS AGAIN !!!

akpan in Bolton
akpan in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Waterproofing basement foundation

We were having problems with water leaking into our basement. We decided to hire Jagg Enterprizes after we received a very reasonable quote from them compared to all of the estimates that we had received. The owner, George Cabral, was very courteous and helpful taking the time to walk us through the job. They let us know when there was a problem and how to fix it at a reasonable cost. Overall, we were very happy with the quality of work they did. It has been more than 6 months and our basement is completely dry.

More about Jagg Enterprizes

JAG Enterprizes brings to the construction industry a team of highly qualified personel with many years of experience and a reputation for quality workmanship which we've established over the years. We are a family owned and operated busines located in Caledon, Ontario. Our employes are rigorously trained and carefuly supervised ...