William Anthony Woodworking Co.

Carpenters
1179 N Ellsworth Ave Villa Park IL 60181
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Addison  >  William Anthony Woodworking Co.

Review for William Anthony Woodworking Co.

Jason in Palatine
Jason in Palatine
1 review Salyersville, KY

Custom Displal Cabinet

A college of mine hired WA Woodworking to remodel their kitchen. The quality and attention to detail was incredible. I had a space next to my fireplace that was in dire need of attention. Tom came out and sketched up a couple of different options and before he starting building my display case he drew a 3-D version of the finished project to make sure it was what I wanted. They called me 1 week before they said they would to ask if they could set up the install. I LOVE it. They just installed it yesterday and I can’t wait to buy more art to fill it up.