J. S. Home Improvement

Reviews for J. S. Home Improvement

Sundeep Takhar from Oakville
Sundeep Takhar from Oakville

Lift Master Elite 8550W Garage Doors

Had my aging, noisy chain driven Craftsman door openers replaced. I decided to replace both (2x) of my openers with the Liftmaster Elite 8550W. Communication over the phone and email was clear and concise with Ron. The installation was quick and well done.
J. S. Home Improvement has been around for decades as my parents had a central vacuum installed in the late 1980's. Their service and price is still exceptional. I shopped around and they had the most competitive price for Liftmaster Elite garage door openers. Highly recommended!

B&C
B&C

Central vac and garage opener purchase and install

This is the third house in Brampton I've bought my central vacuum and garage door opener from J.S. for. If just purchasing, you'll be hard pressed to find a better price on quality brand name product than with them.

Our last house and this time again with our new home I as well had J.S. Home Improvements do the install of both. When inquiring for our last house on the cost to install both (beyond the fact the price paid for the opener and vacuum already are great) the additional $ to install was well worth it. The installer arrived when scheduled, were quick and efficient and were backed by J.S. They delivered what was bought, installed without issue and were able to answer any questions I had.

I'd highly recommend J.S. for any central vac or garage opener purchase or install.

Anand in Brampton
Anand in Brampton
2 reviews Le Mars, IA

Central Vaccum Purchase and Install

We hired J S Home improvements to install a new Central Vaccum system in our new home and they did a good job. Additionally I also gave them the work of installing the Garage opener. Good company.

Ajay from Castlemore
Ajay from Castlemore

We instaled a new Central Vacuum in our house

The service was great the staff was very knowledgeable, and friendly. They answered all our questions. There work was well done and very clean! They did a great job. Family business since 1987 and you can tell they know what there doing.