Drapery & Curtains

Review for Royal Draperies Workroom

James of Cherry Hill
James of Cherry Hill
1 review Cherry Hill Twp, NJ

Beautiful silk swag valances with matching bedspread, and pillows

(215) 743-3600
2055 Orthodox Street
Philadelphia
PA
19124
UNITED STATES

For our anniversary my husband let me redecorate our bedroom with beautiful silk swag valances, matching bedspread, and pillows. They are to die for. My draperies of decadence are so warm and inviting that I think our marriage has taken a turn for the better. At least that’s what my husband tells me. Lov Em. Thank you Royal Drapery Shop.

More about Royal Draperies Workroom

Custom-made Drapery shop in Philadelphia, Quality work high standard of quality control. Experienced workroom staff works, European-American craftsmen experience Royal Drapery Shop Inc. Quality work in a creative atmosphere. Our workroom ensures a high standard of quality control. Experienced workroom staff works closely as a team with all custom orders.
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Riverton?