J K Counter Tops Ltd

Review for J K Counter Tops Ltd

Kelly in Oakville
Kelly in Oakville

Laundry room Reno

I was renovating my laundry room and this company was referred to me, by chance, by a previous customer of theirs who had a positive experience. They were not reviewed on Himestars but I decided to check them out and for them to be one of my three quotes for my two arborite countertops. This company manufactures their products, no middle man. Their quote was reasonable, they were patient in understanding my project and worked with me to make me what I needed without added costs that others were wanting to charge. They quoted me two weeks to manufacture the countertops but they were done in a week. They were polite and upon pick up they took great care to make sure the countertop was protected for transport. I would refer and use them again.