J G Santos Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Brian Staples from Toronto
Brian Staples from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Service Line Replacement

I recently hired Santo's Plumbing to replace the service line into my home. Mr. Santos and his team are professional and efficient. The work was completed as per schedule and as per estimate, and everything was clean and operable upon departure. I highly recommend Santos plumbing to anyone.

C.N. in York
C.N. in York
4 reviews YORK, ON

Move clean out pipe (sewer) from basement to outside

J G Santos Plumbing & Heating Ltd
416-536-2938
36 Geary Ave
Toronto
M6H 2B4

Our basement flooded because of a clean out pipe that was inside our basement. I used this company to move this pipe outside . After getting a couple of quotes from different companies I decide to go with them since they could do it right away.
I was happy with the job. it was quick and done in one day. Once they were finished they came back with a camera to show us the job from the inside.