Interstone Marble And Granite

Tile & Stone Retailers
3240 Langstaff Thornhill ON L4J8P8
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Concord  >  Interstone Marble And Granite

Reviews for Interstone Marble And Granite

King City Homeowner from Concord
King City Homeowner from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Kitchen Reno

After visiting the 3 largest tile/marble/granite importers in the GTA, I decided to purchase my porcelain kitchen floor tiles (15x30 selection ivory), marble mosaic backsplash (12x12 almond beige random strips) and kitchen granite countertop (ice brown) from Interstone Marble and Granite in Concord, Ontario. Their showroom is very modern and customer friendly. Their displays are spaced out, easy to view, and organized accordingly to product finishes,colours,sizes,etc.. Their salespeople by no means pressured or rushed us into buying something that we would later on down the road regret choosing. They were patient, courteous, and friendly. They also offered us an italian espresso coffee and a bottle of water right off the hop without even purchasing anything. If you are looking for superior service, above average quality material and fair pricing, than this is the place you must go to if you are renovating your kitchen and baths.

Jennifer T in Toronto
Jennifer T in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our kitchen counter top guys sent us to Interstone to pick out the exact slabs to be installed into our home, and these guys were courteous and knowledgeable about the stone and everything went smoothly with them through our kitchen counter top guys. They had a great showroom and let us go and choose the best slabs from their warehouse- I would definitely recommend this place to my mother.

Someone in Brampton
Someone in Brampton

Kitchen Backsplash

I searched almost an entire month for the right type of backsplash for my kitchen and would pretty much stumble across the same types throughout the many stores on Jane Street in Vaughan.

However, these guys had one of the largest backsplash show rooms with unique tiles that were priced EXTREMELY well once you talk to the sales rep. As long as you know the name of a contractor that buys from them, they will pretty much give you half off. Ended up making my purchase the first time I was there, and it was recommended to me by my Granite Counter Top Installer "Artinite".

Definitely think its the place to go for both Granite and Backsplash.

Susanna in Woodbridge
Susanna in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Dealing with Rob and his team at Interstone was a good experience. Rob was very patient as I searched through the many slabs of granite. He was able to interpret my wish list and find me the right granite for my kitchen that is GORGEOUS, and exactly what I wanted.

Thornhill-6283
Thornhill-6283

9.8/10

Granite Countertops

I had granite countertops installed in my new kitchen and island. We had changed the design and look a few times and every time we went back to Interstone they were great.

We also used them for all our tiles in the bathrooms and the backsplash

They have great prices and great products and lots of patience.