Interior Woodcraft Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
11-330 Marwood Drive Oshawa ON L1H 8B4
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Oshawa  >  Interior Woodcraft Design

Reviews for Interior Woodcraft Design

Bedroom set

Worse customer service I've ever had. Custom ordered my bedroom set and they have me the wrong set after waiting 12 weeks... far longer than promised. They again delivered the wrong set. This time the right bedroom set. Just the wrong size for my bed and the wrong colour. They guy told me too bad. He wasn't going to do it again. I could either buy a new bed or take him to small claims... I had just bought a new mattress and was getting the bedroom set for that.

I never got my new bed or my money back. I would have rather thrown $4000 out the window. Worse customer service. Please avoid this place. They are very poor at their job.

Joyceln Teno from Whitby
Joyceln Teno from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of Cupboards

The work of this company was excellent. They had great ideas. They stayed within our budget. The project was completed not on time but early. I would highly recommend this company.

C in Markham
C in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dining Room Set

We recieved the table, chairs and hutch. The table stain was not done correctly and had to send it back to the factory twice. They had good customer service and took back the table with minimal questions. It was just inconvenience because the table was gone for 2 periods of time and we were unable to entertain during these times.