Insta-Insulation

Shahla E. in Richmond Hill
Shahla E. in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Attic Upgrade

Insta Insulation done attic upgrade for us in August 2018.

They did a great job, efficient, on time and reliable. They are knowledgeable and experienced. We highly recommend their service.

Hello Shahla! We really appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so happy to hear you're pleased with the results of your attic insulation project! Thank you for choosing Insta-Insulation and I am confident that you will enjoy a more comfortable and energy-efficient home for years to come! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

wit83 in Brantford
wit83 in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Rental Home in Brantford

I had Insta come do my rental property in Brantford, Dave at Insta re did my whole attic and put drill and fill in my upstairs walls. His crew was very polite, knowledgeable and above bord with everything. well managed operation by Dave and he dose great work at making sure crew members know expectations and are doing what they need to do to keep us the customers happy.

insta came back a few weeks later and did my spray foam in my basement as well.. different crew and same results. they did such a great job my home inspector pointed out that it was one of the best spray foam jobs he had ever seen!

I chose this company as I am a big fan of motorsports and I chose to support the company that supports Ohsweken Speedway.

Thanks for the support for local racing and thanks for a great service!

Hi, it is Aldona from the office.. thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was showing our field supervisor and would like to commend our crew. Can you let me know which job this was for? Call me if you like at the office. 1-800-668-0311
Aldona Bartulis
Insta Insulation.

Patrick  In Markham Ontario
Patrick In Markham Ontario
1 review La Salette, ON

Attic upgrade

Attic needed insulation upgrade. The staff was friendly, efficient, highly organized, on time, and reliable. They did a great job and are highly knowledgeable and experienced. I am very happy with the upgrades to the attic and I highly recommend their service.

Hello Patrick! We couldn't be more proud to know that we checked all the boxes for the items that were important to you in choosing an insulation service provider and that our install team has earned us top marks from you! Thank you so much for the opportunity to perform your attic upgrade! I'm so pleased to hear that we have completed the work to your satisfaction and I am certain you'll find that the investment will provide a comfortable return year round! Thank you for choosing Insta-Insulation and for taking the time to share your feedback! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

eb in La Salette
eb in La Salette
1 review La Salette, ON

Attic installation

I was very happy with the work completed.
The crew was very friendly. I would use insta insulation for any future work I need, the staff was pleasant, I already referred two of my friends to insta insulation.

Hello EB! How awesome to hear that you have been so pleased with the insulation work that our team completed on your attic, that you have already been kind enough to refer us to your friends! The highest form of flattery is your referral business and we couldn't be more grateful! I am confident that your investment is already providing payback by keeping your home much cooler in this heat wave! Enjoy your newfound home comfort and thank you for your business! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

lucas in Markham
lucas in Markham

attic insulation

Donald and Ryan came into our home today to insulate our attic after an extensive renovation which had ductwork, central vac, and so many other complicated hurdles within the attic space. Not only did they take the time and care to ensure that there would be no damage to my home when coming in but they also took the time to make sure they didn't damage any of the fixtures in the attic which could not have been easy. He literally worked in my home as if it was his own and I'm very appreciative of the time and effort that was given! I would recommend this company in a heartbeat and couldn't be happier. Thank you very much!

Hello Lucas! Thank you so much for taking the time to give a shout out to Donald and Ryan for their excellent work on your attic insulation project! I know that these boys don't disappoint but it sounds like your job presented some extra challenges so I couldn't be happier to know that they handled the obstacles like a boss! We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you have had such a positive experience with our company and there's nothing more thrilling than to hear you wold recommend us to family and friends! Lucas, you can count on enjoying your insulation investment for years to come! Thank you for putting your trust in our team - we certainly appreciate your business! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

Sandy in Oakville
Sandy in Oakville

Great Job

From estimate to completion I was very happy with the job. The installation was done during an unexpected snow storm. Thye were very clean and got the job done efficiently. Happy to have worked with them.

Hello Sandy! How awesome to hear that despite the snow storm we were able to keep our cool and complete your insulation project without a hitch! Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts and for taking the time to share your experience! We sincerely appreciate your business and are so happy we had the chance to work with you too! I expect you'll enjoy the rewards of your insulation investment for many years to come. Many thanks from the entire team here at Insta-Insulation! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

Shane Harker in Toronto
Shane Harker in Toronto

Amazing to work with

These guys have been awesome to work with. I really like that they are using recycled door cut outs as panels. It's better for the environment. They were on time, on budget and did great work!
Thank you Insta-Insulation.

Hello Shane! Our Insta-panels are really opening the door to an eco-friendly way to insulate and we couldn't be happier to hear how much you "a-doored" (ha!) working with our team. Seriously, Shane, it's been such a pleasure working with you too and we certainly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with others here on Homestars! We know you'll enjoy the benefits of your investment for years to come and we thank you for your business! Wishing you the best! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

Sam
Sam
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Cold room insulation

Super pleased with the entire process from start to finish as we had a cold room sealed off with the spray insulation. Great product and service. Will gladly use them again

Hello Sam! Your cool review has given us goosebumps! We couldn't be happier to hear that you're so pleased with the work our team performed on your cold room! Thank you so much for the kind words and I'm certain you'll enjoy the fact that you can keep more of your cold hard cash in your wallet now that you've wisely invested in spray foam. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

Joanne
Joanne
1 review Brantford, ON

Attic Insulation

I chose Insta-Insulation for the GreenON rebate program. I submitted my request for quote on line and a customer service person contacted me to arrange for a quote very quickly. The salesman who provided me with the quote was very friendly and knowledgeable. Installation was schedule within a week from when I accepted the quote and the installers who arrived were clean and courteous. I had to go to work and so left the installers to do their work and lock up after themselves. I returned home to find everything clean, safe and secure.

Hello Joanne! How wonderful to receive your kind review and we couldn't be more pleased that you had such a positive experience with our people, process and insulation product! We're certain that you'll continue to be pleased with the ongoing return you'll receive in improved home comfort and energy efficiency from your Smart Comfort investment. Thank you for choosing the Insta-Insulation team for your attic upgrade project! It was a pleasure working with you! Sincerely, Crystal - Customer Care

More about Insta-Insulation

Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam installations and installing Attic Insulation to new and existing homes in The Golden Horsehoe,and South Western Ontario.

As the official insulation contractor for Mike Holmes of Holmes Inspection, Love It or List It, Bryan Baeumler from Disaster DIY, Leave It To Bryan, and House of Bryan, Insta-Insulation is renowned for their commitment to service and care. We will work with you to ensure you receive the best and most complete insulation system to fit your needs.

Servicing all sectors and focusing on all residential,Insta-Insulation is your fully insured, one-stop-shop for all your insulation needs.

Ideal for any renovation or new builds, we provide spray foam and blown insulation, insulation removal services, attic and ventilation upgrades, weatherization and air sealing, and their famous INSTA-PANELS under concrete floor insulation- great for radiant floor heat applications.

Your home and business are your most important investments. Let Insta-Insulation help you get the most out of it.

For all the latest product and service information, as well as tips and promotions, check them out on our web site:

www.instainsulation.com

or :

Facebook: www.facebook.com/instainsulation
Twitter: www.twitter.com/instainsulation
YouTube: www.youtube.com/instainsulation2009

Get pre-qualified for our payment programs by visiting us on online under Payment Options, deferred options and equal payments available on approved credit.

Insulation, Basement Renovation, Green Products & Services, and Mold Detection & Removal
Insulthane Extreme Spray Foam, Climatizer Cellulose, AD Type 7TB INSTA-PANELS- underslab floor insulation, All our spray foam and blown insulations we use are manufactured in Ontario Canada. We Support Canadians.
Spray Foam Insulation new and existing homes and businesses; 2lbs and half pound, two pound and 1/2 lbs Insulation Removal attics, Blown Insulation walls and attics, Fireproofing over foam or steel, Insulation Panels for under concrete. Many payment options to help get your home more efficient and comfortable, including; Visa/MC, cheque, Deferred Payments (OAC) and equal payments (OAC)
BASF Walltite Eco, Insulthane Extreme, Heat Lok Soya, Polar Foam Soya, Proline Plus, Icynene, Sealecton, Climatizer, INSTA-PANELS, radiant floor insulation, underslab insulation
Can combine a variety of insulation services to fit your home's insulation needs. We have various payment terms included cheque, Mastercard, Visa, deferred payment (go to website for details OAC) or equal payment options ( go to website OAC) OAC- on approved credit
Insta-Insulation is a major applicator of polyurethane spray-in-place foam insulation systems (Insulthane Extreme). They also specialize in the safe and quick removal of old insulation systems with minimal disruption to your home. Insta-Insulation also offers an affordable and portable insulation solution with their one-of-a-kind INSTA-PANELS.
1991
Please call if you are not content with your insulation install. Ask for a Field Manager
Online Banking, Visa, Mastercard, cheque, Pre-Qualified Payment Plans Available, see website
Toronto License T37-4179899Certified Foam Master Company BASFMOE licensed