Star Nursery Incorporated

Sam Las Vegas
Sam Las Vegas
5 reviews Las Vegas, NV

yard Work

this store was clean and well air conditioned, which in Las Vegas is a plus. The selection was incredible, and the prices were perfect. I was able to pick up the plants and trees i wanted as well as grab fertilizer and tools to help the job along, all within my budget. Plan to keep using this business as I do more work.

Steph in Las Vegas
Steph in Las Vegas
6 reviews ,

Front Yard Landscaping

Star Nursery is one of my favorite places to shop at in Las Vegas. Not only do they have an amazing selecting (you can find almost any type of plant or yard furnishing), they are also very helpful. The staff helped me pick out some desert friendly plants for my xeriscape. One of the associates also told me that if there was anything they didn't stock, they would be happy to order it for me! Their location is very nice to browse; there are many beautiful plants.

Glori in Las Vegas
Glori in Las Vegas
6 reviews , NV

Trees for our yard

We needed to put landscaping in our yard and found Star Nursery not only had the best selection of plants and trees to choose from but competitive prices as we shopped around and are so glad we were able to find what we were looking for at Star.