Inside Out Home And Patio

Review for Inside Out Home And Patio

Keith C from Vaughan
Keith C from Vaughan

Replace a piece of foam for the Patio Furniture

I had bought patio furniture there at the Woodbridge store location and had a decent experience. Then came the need for Customer Service. I'm not an impatient person, when someone sets my expectations and tells me something will be ready on a certain date you can bet that two weeks after that date has come and gone with no actual delivery date in sight you bet I am mad. I've got a piece of furniture on my deck with a hole where my cushion is supposed to be. I talked with Chris (the manager) at the Woodbridge location and told him my frustration however all he gives me is a shrug of the shoulders and a what can I do about it attitude. I had intentions of buying an awning there that would've had me put down another $5,000 but I have lost my faith in that company.

Sad when a company can't even get something so simple ....right!!