Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
9977 Winston Churchill Halton Hills ON L0P 1K0
Pest & Animal Control
Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

Reviews for Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

Felicia from Mississauga
Felicia from Mississauga

raccoon removal

I managed a condo, groups of townhouses near both forest and a lake. Consequently we have on going issues with raccoons. We hire ICE to come seal openings and enclose vents etc with mesh in order to deter these animals. It has been a good experience working with this company.

Felicia, Thank-you for you kind review.
Raccoons can be very destructive. We have developed Humane methods of exclusion and our wildlife division does excellent work in making sure once evicted, they will not be able to invade your homes and businesses again. Again thank-you for your review

Trevor from Mississauga
Trevor from Mississauga

squirrel removal

There was noise coming from up above in my house, Squirrels can be very noisy. I did a search and called I.C.E., they were the closest to my home. They came, were nice to deal with and helpful, they left saying that there shouldn't be any more issues. Well the squirrels weren't gone, I had to call them back again. They closed off the areas again, and did more sealing, however, it took 3 times for them to get all of it fixed.It worked that 3rd time, they only charged the once. However, I did have to take time off work each time they came.

Frank from Vaughan
Frank from Vaughan

raccoon removal

I bought a house that had been having renovations and was empty for a period of time. Once I discovered the raccoons had moved in I needed help to be rid of them. The raccoons came back after a few years and so it took two attempts to get rid of them. Their work was warrantied so they came back at no charge. They inserted wire mesh around the vents and sealed any openings they could find. They even sealed around the dryer vent to prevent smaller rodents from moving in. I recommend them to everyone. Great and friendly service.

2 reviews Guelph, ON

pest removal

I have a farm and used I.C.E twice, once for carpenter ants and once for wasps. We had a very serious wasp infestation. It took several trips for them to visit and get rid of all the wasps. I had hundreds of wasps up in the attic. Quite serious. They were courteous and very conscientious. I would hire them again if needed.

Jane   Mississauga
Jane Mississauga

bat removal

I thought I had bats in my attic, so I called them. By identifying the droppings on my window sills they determined that yes it was bats, but they were actually in my soffits and fascia. I am located near a creek so many of us on the street have had this issue as there are plenty of mosquitos for them to feed on. Unfortunately for me they couldn't do the work immediately. There is a law protecting bats during a certain time of year. Up until August, when there are young bats present they cannot set the one way gates. Once the bats are old enough which the government states is in August around here, you can install the one way gates. It allows them to get out of the trap but not to get in again. I.C.E. came back when the time was right to install them. They also checked the attic to be sure that there were none in there either. Their work is guaranteed for 5 years. They are very professional, dressed appropriately and well trained. It took 3 men most of a day to silicon seal every possible opening in the house. It was quite an experience.

Linda from Oakville
Linda from Oakville

pest removal

Several times now I have used this company to remove unwanted pests in my house. For mice and for wasps. I have always found them to be trustworthy and professional and very thorough.

Vanessa from Chelmsford
Vanessa from Chelmsford
1 review Toronto, PE

pest removal

We have a large supply of pet food kept in our building. Consequently, we have had squirrels, rats and mice removed. When calling around for someone to help us I found this company had reception staff that was knowledgeable and and very friendly. They came and checked the outside of the building and sealed where necessary. Very happy with them.

Laura Taylor from Mississauga
Laura Taylor from Mississauga
2 reviews Beeton, ON

Pest Control

We first used ICE two years ago when we lived in Brampton. After we moved to our new home last month, we realized we had a problem with mice and squirrels. We called ICE Pest Control & Wildlife Removal right away. As before, their service was fantastic. Donna, at the office level, accommodated us right away. They sent two technicians this time, one for the mice and another for the squirrels.I was told each division has different licenses and ministry guidelines. I am so pleased with their service & I am mouse and squirrel free. It is also comforting to know that ICE follows all regulations and does an amazing job. My new home is free from all critters. Thank-you ICE I would definitely recommend you to all my new neighbours.

Hello Laura Thank-you for taking the time to post a great review. We really appreciate your kind words. As a full service company, we offer the ability to service all pest control and wildlife needs of our clients. Our business is based on customer satisfaction and referrals. We believe in this and will continue to strive to offer the best service in the industry. Again thank-you Denise Smith President ICE

2 reviews Guelph, ON

ant & wasp removal

I used ICE twice once for an ant problem and once for a wasp problem. Both times they were professional and dealt with my issue in a timely manner. The wasp issue was quite intensive as there was a big nest in the attic. They followed up with me to ensure all was ok. The technicians were great. Very friendly and put me at ease especially where the wasps were concerned. Wasp are very difficult to get rid of and I must say I was relieved to see them gone. I will always use ICE. I'm in an old farmhouse so I know I probably will need them in the future for some critter or insect and I know they will be there for me. I have told many friends and family members about ICE and how great they were.

Hello Irene Thank-you very much for your wonderful review.
You are correct, wasps are not easily eradicated. We strive for customer satisfaction and our technicians are highly trained for all scenarios. As you stated we will be there for you, for any, and all pest and wildlife issues. It makes us proud to know we have done a great job, and not only on one occasion, but two. Thank-you so much for your referrals Denise Smith President ICE

Charlie from Toronto
Charlie from Toronto

Raccoon removal

We recently had issues with raccoons in our house attic so we began for looking for a professional and affordable raccoon removal company. This is when we found ICE, and their service is best summarized as timely, knowledgeable, and professional. Kyle came out and provided a thorough inspection of of our home and went into the attic. He clearly explained his findings and provided us with a picture of the entry point that the raccoon made on the roof. Kyle put on a one way door so that the raccoons could leave and not get back in. He came back a few days later to remove the one way door system and repair the entry point. Thank you for the great service and we are VERY relieved the raccoons are gone!!!

Hi Charlie Thank-you for taking the time to post a great review.
We know how difficult it is for most clients to see damages from wildlife on their roofs. We pride ourselves in our technicians understanding and patience to explain all techniques and put your mind at rest. They go over and above and have no problem in taking pictures for you so you can see what we see. As it is getting very close to baby season, attic inspections are an integral part of the inspection process. Denise Smith President ICE

More about Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

ICE PEST CONTROL & ICE WILDLIFE REMOVAL & CONTROL ICE is a full service pest control and wildlife removal company, offering two complete divisions to service our clients needs. WSIB Insured, Fully Bonded Technicians, Members of the BBB with "A" Rating, $3 Million Commercial Liability Insurance Our Wildlife Control Division ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Mississauga?