Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
9977 Winston Churchill Halton Hills ON L0P 1K0
Pest & Animal Control
Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

Reviews for Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

123456 in Halton Hills
123456 in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Wasp nest removal

We engaged ICE to remove 2 small wasp nests. The technician, Sal was knowledgeable and he even advised that the wasps will not come back to the same areas that he had sprayed with aerosol.
However, less than 10 days later, we noticed wasps rebuilding their nests at the same locations! When we called ICE, the lady told us that we will have to pay again if we want the new nests removed. We feel very disappointed in their service.

As you stated we removed 2 wasp nests and all wasps associated with those nests. Therefore service completed as requested. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that new nests and wasps will not ever come to your home again. We strive to give our clients the best possible service and cannot understand why you would not be satisfied with our work
Nests removed as per service agreement

Dan in Mississauga
Dan in Mississauga

Raccoon Removal

Calum from ICE was awesome in taking care of a raccoon that had unfortunately passed away behind a wall. He handled it with dignity, tact and aplomb and was a pleasure to deal with!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Skunk proofing

The people from ICE were very responsive, both in giving recommendations and doing the job of caging the deck and setting up a one way hatch.
The guys who did the job were very good, professional and completed with a good tidy up and returning things back in place at the end of it. They worked for a steady +5 hours
I only had one complaint, the were later that expected and i would have appreciated a call re ETA. They were 2 hours past the ETA

treatment

I needed pest removal (squirel in my roof) and the company i previously used for pest control recommended Ice for the Job. I contacted them, they came and did an inspection, gave me a quote and came to do the job. They were very professional, very good communication (explain what to expect). I would recommend them to others.

Thank you very much for your review.....It is a pleasure dealing with clients such as yourself....Again, Thank you

KevinBanks in Etobicoke
KevinBanks in Etobicoke

Scratching sound in the attic= Rip off

I called ICE and spoke to a young lady on the phone about a strange scratching sound in my attic. Without coming to the home she told me it was 100% Mice and she would set up a "mouse treatment." A few days later a nice gentlemen came to the house and poked his head up our attic door and threw several bait blocks around the attic. He did not go up into the attic to investigate further. This is when I was told that it is company policy not to go into the attic... **But thats why I called/hired you!? I was then instructed that the "mouse treatment would take several weeks to work."

One week went by and the scratching sound got louder.

Two weeks went by and still the sound got louder and we were not sleeping... I placed another call to ICE to ask them if this was normal? The lady on the phone then wanted to charge me another $125 for another person to come to the house to do another inspection. I told ICE I was very upset that I would have to pay out again even though the first treatment wasn't working. They transferred me to a manager and I was instructed to wait for the original treatment to take full effect.

4 weeks went by and the sound was at its loudest. My wife then called ICE as the sound was directly above our bedrooms and was also keeping our 2 year old daughter up every night. ICE had no sympathy for us and told us to continue to wait.

After watching a you-tube video on sounds in that attic I found out I had Wasps in the attic. The wasps were scratching/eating the plywood sheeting to make the pulp they needed for their nest. We called another pest control service and they came to the house for $90 and got rid of the wasps in one shot. FINALLY A QUIET NIGHTS SLEEP!!

We called the manager at ICE to explain the situation and that we wasted $300 on a treatment we didn't need. I was told we would hear back from the owners about our specific situation... that was 2 weeks ago. $300 is a lot of money for our young family. I tried my best not to write this but I guess they don't care about customer service and I don't want someone else going through the same ordeal.

Louisa in Woodstock
Louisa in Woodstock

Exterior ant treatment

I have used this company twice prior but I am sorry to say I should have done recent research.

Within under 2 months of having the exterior sprayed for ants they have returned. The company does not warranty the treatment.

I did raise concerns that it was going to rain the next day but they assured me it was fine. They also did not warranty the treatment.

They have just lost any future business from me.

Dear Louisa
Unfortunately, due to ministry guidelines and product availability, there is NO product on the market that can be used on the outside of properties. You were informed of this when you insisted we do the treatment anyway. There is no guarantee on the lawns or outside of buildings. You were informed that it would eliminate what is there at time of service, only,however, it is a water soluble product and there is no residual effect. You were ok with that at the time....the fact that it lasted 2 months is quite amazing. We had informed you and have recorded messages confirming this. We try to dissuade our clients from any service that we cannot guarantee. This is one of them. You insisted, knowing all the facts. We have been in business for over 20 years and have an excellent reputation and stand by our services. Recent research would show and confirm that we are the top 3 companies in Ontario and are very proud of our commitment to customer service.
Denise Smith VP ICE Inc.

stevejenr
stevejenr
4 reviews Orangeville, ON

pest control

When I moved in to my century home, I discovered a lot of spiders...so many that they were feeding on each other.... ICE treated my house and does a yearly treatment so they don't come back...it also took care of some other pests that I didn't know I had..
thank you ICE.....

Thank you for the kind words. We at ICE strive to provide the best customer service possible. It is a pleasure dealing with great clients such as yourself.

kathy in Schomberg
kathy in Schomberg
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

Shame on me for not looking online about this company.

Called this company to humanely remove 3 racoons from an estate property. There were 3 entry points on the roof and I wanted the animals removed with a one way door so the animals could leave and not return and the entry points sealed up and repaired. Estimate on the phone was around $700 and a $150 deposit had to be authorized with a signature before a quote would be done. (This should have been a red flag)
Quote came back at $2100 plus HST. Apparently the roof line in was needing attention at $1379 to validate their guarantee that the animals would not return. I asked just to have the animals removed and holes repaired with no guarantee as this is an estate sale and we wanted to move fast and the estate could not afford this pricing.
$2376 is extreme to remove these animals. I call this the "Bait and switch". Take your money on the deposit and give an extreme quote.
Shame and me for not doing my due diligence. This is dishonest and outright shameful.

Dear Kathy
We are sorry to hear you feel that you were mislead. As you stated you did not want to invest in the service that was required to do the job correctly. We stand by our commitment to customer service. Every home is different, when we estimate the base price over the phone, that is for one hole only....we do not know the condition of the home until a full inspection is done and that you were informed of. There is no such thing as :bait and switch: it is what it is. Our inspector spent over 2 hours on your property at a cost of $125.00 + hst. The information you received was used to help you combat the issue or help anyone else to do the work properly. You received 20 years of knowledge and a full roof inspection that could be used to do the work yourself, or help other contractors do the work properly. We only authorize inspection fees if the client is NOT going to be home. This was the case. Again no such thing as "bait and switch" in this industry
Hopefully your estate sale went well
Best regards
Denise Smith

More about Ice Innovative Care Of The Environment Inc.

ICE PEST CONTROL & ICE WILDLIFE REMOVAL & CONTROL ICE is a full service pest control and wildlife removal company, offering two complete divisions to service our clients needs. WSIB Insured, Fully Bonded Technicians, Members of the BBB with "A" Rating, $3 Million Commercial Liability Insurance Our Wildlife Control Division ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Mississauga?