Inline Fiberglass Ltd

Reviews for Inline Fiberglass Ltd

JDamolidis in Etobicoke
JDamolidis in Etobicoke

Great Windows and Service 10++

I just had my windows replaced by Inline Fiberglass. Their windows were great quality and the installers did a great job. They were all great to deal with. I’d highly recommend them.

Jimmy in Concord
Jimmy in Concord

One Window (Supply only, not installed)

Due to the constant ads I heard about Inline Fibreglass on the radio, I decided to stop by their factory since its on my way to work. I spent an hour talking to Larry Gatt who took the time to completely explain their windows and to provide me a tour of their factory.

Ultimately I decided to only go with only one window through Inline Fiberglass instead of my entire home since I've used another vendor for many years and happy with them. Plus, I already signed with the other company. Fiberglass was the only one that could provide a wide fixed-over-SINGLE awning with an opening of 74" x 65". I picked up and installed the window myself, so I saved on delivery and installation charge. The price was very reasonable for what I wanted (see below).

Larry was always available to answer my many questions and was not a pushy sales person.

I've been very happy with the build quality of the window, hardware, and screen, especially how quiet it is. I live under the plane travel path so plane noise was a concern. Larry explained how the 3mm/4mm would improve the noise, which works. I barely hear the planes now.

In the future, I will probably use Inline Fiberglass for my future projects.
$1221 + HST
- Fixed over awning (W1)
- 74 1/4" x 65" (Brick-to-Brick)
- 3mm/4mm glass to improve sound insulation
- Drywall U channel 3/4"

inference
inference

Complete Home Window Modernization Project

We just completed replacing all of the windows in our house. To dimension the size of the job it was 29 openings – a good sized job. The review is a bit wordy but that is testament to the outstanding experience. There are two steps to this with let’s call it a third bonus step
• step 1 designing the windows
• step 2 installation
• bonus step 3 is paying.

Step 1
We worked with Dmitry through the entire process. Dmitry possesses three amazing qualities: patience, customer focus and is an expert in windows and design.

Patience. We bombarded Dmitry with more questions than duct cleaning phone calls we get at home. Every question was answered with thought and as partner in our project by someone who was as concerned that this would be everything we wanted.

Customer Focus. I had to take a look through my e-mails. I could not find one that Dmitry didn’t answer in less than 24 hours. Every phone call was the same; if we ever left a message our call was returned the same day, 7 days a week.

Expert in windows and design. Replacing windows is a great opportunity to update the look of your house. We worked with Dmitry to do more than a re and re, taking the opportunity to update the look of house and not just replace casement windows with more casement windows. Picture attached – absolutely thrilled with how it turned out.

Step 2 installation

Mike and Tony were here from measurement to installation. Their work is second to none and they are true professionals. The work was done with the same care as if they were working on their own house. It shows in the finished job. They started early, finished late and communicated with you through the entire process, there was not a single surprise. At the end of the job apart from the new windows it was as if they were never here leaving the house cleaner and better than they found it.

Step 3 paying

The optics are that fiberglass will cost more. Do your research, we found Inline to be cost competitive to the quotes we received for Vinyl and Wood windows which seems to surprise everyone we talk to. When you add the benefits of fiberglass windows not sure why any other material would be a consideration.

What's tough is saying we will be a repeat customer after replacing every window but will absolutely be referring them to anyone who ever asks.

The icing on the cake for us, the product is made right here in Canada. A huge fan of supporting Canadian and local business.

Jodi from Toronto
Jodi from Toronto

Window replacement for old house

Very happy with my windows! We worked with Larry and his crew. Larry did a great job making recommendations for style and colour of windows to match the age and style of our home. He was a pleasure to work with. Larry's installation crew were super nice and very professional. I think they went above and beyond in their work. They did a really nice job finishing the windows on the outside of the house and cleaned up the site when the work was done. They are detail-oriented and their workmanship reflects that. I would definitely recommend this company and Larry+crew to anyone looking for very high quality windows.

Dom in Scarsdale
Dom in Scarsdale

Inline fiberglass windows replacement

Inline Fiberglass Ltd
416-679-1171
30 Constellation Court
Toronto
M9W 1K1

I needed window replacement and heard Inline Fiberglass advertisement on the radio, I did my research and decided to do business with them. From start to finish, my Inline Sales rep Dmitry has been nothing but friendly, professional, and extremely dependable. There were hiccups and set backs along the whole custom manufacturing of my windows and installation, but both Dmitry and Inline together made sure things are satisfactory on my end. My wife and I are extremely happy with the price Dmitry offered, all windows and installation labour included, and we are very much enjoying the new fiberglass windows we have all through out the house! THANK YOU Dmitry!!

Dominic

Dear Dominic

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. It is very satisfying to hear that regardless of the difficulty of your project we were able to work through and meet your expectations.

We hope you enjoy your windows and thank you again for selecting us.

With Gratitude

Inline Fiberglass Sales Team.

AGF in Etobicoke
AGF in Etobicoke

New Build, Lorne Park, Mississauga, 3200 Sq.Ft.

Conducted our due diligence on this product we first saw in the home of our architect. A superlative product that we believe will add market value and provide exceptional savings via efficiency. Our sales rep Dmitry was knowledgeable, accommodating, reliable and personable. We had no issues with the company nor the rep at any part of the ordering thru delivery process. Although the optics are of a more expensive product, the efficiency and durability characteristics are beyond compare. We will use this company again. Our only suggestion, is to make a modern improvement to the showroom that better reflects the current product line and choices. Andre F.

Dear Andre

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your comments the product speaks for itself. We appreciate your suggestion and have already begun design on a new showroom.

Thank you again and hope you enjoy your windows.

Leanne S.
Leanne S.

Installation of new windows and door for entire house

It was a pleasure doing business with Inline. Our sales representative, Larry Gatt was amazing and spent a lot of time with us deciding on the best suited windows for our house. The customer service was excellent and no false promises were made. The installation team led by Mikhail Gatt were excellent and professional. They worked methodically and cleaned up after themselves and made sure my house was left how they had found it. They are honest, kind people who just want to please. They made a big stressful job hassle free. The quality of the windows is superb and we feel we got really good value for our money. We would highly recommend Inline as our experience left us feeling happy and satisfied and that our money was well spent.

Dear Leanne

Thank you selecting Inline Fiberglass and taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We hope you enjoy your windows for a very long time.

Windows

The service and product are excellent. It's obvious that they believe in their product, and rightly so. The price is also in line with other window companies, but with a superior product. I highly recommend

Thank you for the great review.

With all things being equal fiberglass is the undoubtedly the best choice for energy efficiency, price and longevity...

Basement windows

Can't speak to the product because the customer service is terrible. Took down payment and never showed up to measure even after we stayed home from work to accommodate them

Dear Dangerfield

After an extensive search through our database we could not locate anything remotely similar. We have also spoken to our installers and they are unaware of any missed rechecks. We even did a search of your purported posted area code to find that the street is full of high rise apartment buildings that do not have basement windows.

Could you please contact your sales representative as we have no clue who you are and have no way of rectifying the situation.

Regards

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Excellent performance and value

I purchased fibreglass windows for my new custom home and could not be more satisfied. The whole process moving from design to pricing to delivery was perfect. The Inline team was very responsive and met my needs in terms of value/price and timing. There were no issues with quality or delivery. I would highly recommend these windows for any custom homes needs.

Thank you for the kind words.

We hope you enjoy your windows for years to come!

More about Inline Fiberglass Ltd

Inline Fiberglass Ltd is the largest all fiberglass window and door Manufacturer in North America which has been family owned and operated for the past 30 years. Inline prides itself as having the most superior performing products and best value. All of our products are 100% Canadian made ensuring the ...