Inline Fiberglass Ltd

30 Constellation Court Toronto ON M9W 1K1

Reviews for Inline Fiberglass Ltd

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

New windows and fiberglass door

Inline Fiberglass makes a beautiful product and we love the windows we had installed in November 2015.

We chose fiberglass windows because we wanted black windows that were paintable in case we or future owners wanted to repaint them. We also appreciated what we'd researched about the greater durability and strength of fiberglass windows.

Pros
- The product is awesome - our windows seem larger as there is more glass space per window
- The installation team was top notch

Scope details
- Fiberglass windows factory painted black inside and out
- Brick to brick installation
- Combination of Low "E" (Hard Coat 180 or Soft Coat 272, depending on location of window) with argon gas and Super Spacer
- 3 1/2" Jamb Extensions (paint grade)
- Standard black plastic hardware
- 10 windows, mostly casement (1 awning); 1 bay window with side casements; 1 six foot wide patio door
- 1 1/4" flat aluminum grills in a pattern at the top of the glass including a shadow bar between the inner and outer panes to simulate true divided lights on all products except the patio doors (which had grills only)
- Install of mouldings that we supplied on all windows and patio door except for the bay window and kitchen window as those required custom details that we did ourselves

Cons
- Lead time was supposed to be 10 weeks and it took over 20
- Limited communication after the 10 week mark despite repeated follow-up

Luckily we were persistent and the windows were installed before the winter in November 2015 (signed contract in July). Inline Fiberglass redeemed themselves with the top notch product and installation team.

Some things that made our job more expensive were the custom paint job, number of casement windows, and the custom grills. We don't regret these extras but one can certainly save quite a bit by sticking with a standard colour and getting plain windows.

Despite the issues we experienced we would still recommend Inline to anyone seeking a high quality fiberglass product and will contact them when we are ready to replace our basement windows.

Job price pre-HST

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Great Product! Even Better Service!!

We didn't have a big job, but regardless, the Inline team approached it like any other BIG job and got it all done on time, budget and with a smile. Much appreciated and highly recommended!!

Gael in The Beaches
Gael in The Beaches

Sliding doors and windows

Fabulous job done by Inline Fiberglass installers. Great product and great service. The installers did a really good job installing and cleaning up. Highly recommend their products and their service people.

Replacement windows and patio door in Sunnylea

I have used Inline Fiberglass for two new build residential projects and have been thoroughly satisfied with the product and the company's installation services. They were responsive when we ran into a small issue and fixed the situation quickly at no cost. I am now using them on our current home which is an 80 year old house in Sunnylea. All windows in the house were replaced and the back window was converted to a patio door.
Inline will continue to be my first choice for windows and doors.

sixblooms
sixblooms

New windows in Oakville

We recently replaced our entire home with new windows from Inline. The old white vinyl windows were replaced with a fiberglass black color. The new windows have dramatically altered the appearance of our home giving it a more high end, modern look.

We were extremely pleased throughout the entire process as they completed the job without any surprises, added costs or delays. Very please with the outcome and would highly recommend them.

Ricky in Mississauga
Ricky in Mississauga

Replaced basement windows

It's been great dealing with Inline. Had some really great quality fiberglass windows installed to replace the old basement ones. Highly recommend them. I think I'll be upgrading the rest of windows in the near future.

lewis in
lewis in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Purchase and install of patio doors and windows

Best experience I have ever had with any kind of window and door company. Very knowledgeable and extremely quick with my order and installation. I would highly recommend this company and In fact, I have referred many friends who have had the same experience.

Thanks for a great job.

Jasleen in Toronto
Jasleen in Toronto

Window glass replacement

I had a remarkable experience with Inline fibreglass. Customer service, starting from responsiveness to follow-up to finishing the task, was par excellence! They were an absolute pleasure to work with. I would whole heartedly recommend Inline Fibreglass to anyone and everyone.

Emma Green in Vaughan
Emma Green in Vaughan

Window Upgrade

The windows that I've purchased from Inline have outperformed my old aluminum windows. The windows have really made a difference during the cold days this past winter. I'm happy that I went with Inline because I believe their windows are high quality. 5/5 Thank you!!!

Jose Ramirez in North York
Jose Ramirez in North York

Excellent thermal performance

This past winter Inline's windows have made a significant difference. I've saved on heating due to the excellent thermal performance of Inline's windows. I highly recommend Inline Fiberglass for anyone looking to upgrade their PVC windows.

Thanks, Jose. Enjoy the windows and we kindly appreciate your review.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?