Inline Fiberglass Ltd

Reviews for Inline Fiberglass Ltd

Garth in Ottawa
Garth in Ottawa

Sliding Patio Door

Unbelievable service from start to finish. We were given different options for us to choose. They were able to customize our order to make it work out the way we envisioned it. The finished product was better than we expected. We’ve had several great comments about it. I would highly recommend Inline Fiberglass to anyone looking to replace their windows and doors.

Angela  in Etobicoke
Angela in Etobicoke

New Build

Extremely satisfied from the initial call to the delivery of the product. Great customer service, product knowledge, production was right on time and delivered, as promised. They made the process smooth and easy. Highly recommended.

benji in Waterloo
benji in Waterloo

New house construction

Great company! Amazing/superior product! The best customer service I have experienced in a window company!!! I would highly recommend this prouduct to anyone and everyone. My family and I couldn’t be happier about our windows!

Stella in Toronto
Stella in Toronto

Whole House Window & Patio Door Replacement

Inline Fiberglass Ltd
416-679-1171
30 Constellation Court
Toronto
M9W 1K1

We would like to first start off by saying how disappointing the service is. We placed our order on August 2 and as of this review, it's been 12 weeks. We still do not have a firm delivery date from Inline. I was initially promised a delivery date of end of Sep. A week before the end of Sep, having not heard back from Inline for a delivery date, we followed up with our sales rep. It was incredibly difficult to get a hold of the sales rep. We tried to email, call and leave multiple voice mails. When we finally got a hold of the sales rep we learned that there was a mistake and that our windows will not be ready end of Sep. So we asked for a revised date, and he was UNABLE to provide one. We called each week to try to get an update but each week we were been disappointed. It is now 12 weeks since our order and still NO delivery date confirmed. For the amount of money we are spending we expect more transparent and open communication from Inline. How do you trust a business that can't keep their promise?

Karen Davis in Toronto
Karen Davis in Toronto

Super pleased with our new windows!

We are extremely pleased with the way our Fiberglass Windows came out. We were deciding between Aluminum and Fiberglass for our new, modern, build and after MUCH research we ultimately decided on Fiberglass due to the superior energy efficiency and longevity that fiberglass frames offer (the $$$ savings helped too) Our sales rep Larry Gatt met us at the showroom and gave us a wonderful tour of their facility. In the subsequent weeks, he was always quick to answer all of our questions, give his honest opinions and really made us feel comfortable throughout this whole process. In the end, Inline delivered on their promises and we are really loving the look of our new black fiberglass windows. 10/10.

Installation of 9 Inline Fiberglass windows.

We are very pleased with the new look of our house with the new fiberglass windows. Dmitry, the sales rep was very professional and gave us a tour of the plant which was most informative. The three installers Mike, Tony & Serge did a terrific job and they were a pleasure to have around as they were so cheerful and positive throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend Inline Fiberflass Ltd. to anyone who is looking to replace their windows. Thanks for the grate service.
regards J&R

Paulina in Milton
Paulina in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Horrible customer service

Service is bad, after-service is worse. We signed the contract last summer (2017), was told estimated time of installation would have been around October. Sales person is always on the other line when we called. Installer did not call until November and said he could do it between Christmas and New Year's. Yes they do installations all year round but just imagine how cold it would have been. So we rescheduled to April. When it was done, among other things, the sliding door was damaged because it keeps hitting a screw and the installer kept hitting it trying to figure out what the problem was. And then he left it that way. Locks are in opposite positions (one up and one down) that one night we did not lock one of the windows thinking it was locked, same with the sliding door lock. We have to put notes to remind ourselves.

We did not hear back until we had to leave for vacation 2 months later. We were back after 1 month, and waited for someone to fix these errors. Another month went by, they emailed, finally came to fix just the dent on the sliding door. They did an excellent job, looks as good as new.

However, everything else: "that's the way it is". Sliding window lock is only one way. So all the windows closes left to right and the lock position is down. So if you decide to have a mirror image, then you will have the lock positions: one up and one down. NOT TRUE. I checked at several hardware stores, they all said window manufacturers make 2 models left-right or right-left closing, all locks are in down position.

The day after the door was repaired, we *promptly* received a call for payment of the balance. 2 Weeks later, we sent an email indicating we are not paying until the issues are fixed. NO RESPONSE.

2 months of NOTHING. We sent email to follow up. NO RESPONSE.
Today (over 2 weeks since that last email) - STILL NO RESPONSE from Inline.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE. We really have no idea what's going on. Are we getting our locks fixed?? Don't they want their final payment?

JDamolidis in Etobicoke
JDamolidis in Etobicoke

Great Windows and Service 10++

I just had my windows replaced by Inline Fiberglass. Their windows were great quality and the installers did a great job. They were all great to deal with. I’d highly recommend them.

Jimmy in Concord
Jimmy in Concord

One Window (Supply only, not installed)

Due to the constant ads I heard about Inline Fibreglass on the radio, I decided to stop by their factory since its on my way to work. I spent an hour talking to Larry Gatt who took the time to completely explain their windows and to provide me a tour of their factory.

Ultimately I decided to only go with only one window through Inline Fiberglass instead of my entire home since I've used another vendor for many years and happy with them. Plus, I already signed with the other company. Fiberglass was the only one that could provide a wide fixed-over-SINGLE awning with an opening of 74" x 65". I picked up and installed the window myself, so I saved on delivery and installation charge. The price was very reasonable for what I wanted (see below).

Larry was always available to answer my many questions and was not a pushy sales person.

I've been very happy with the build quality of the window, hardware, and screen, especially how quiet it is. I live under the plane travel path so plane noise was a concern. Larry explained how the 3mm/4mm would improve the noise, which works. I barely hear the planes now.

In the future, I will probably use Inline Fiberglass for my future projects.
$1221 + HST
- Fixed over awning (W1)
- 74 1/4" x 65" (Brick-to-Brick)
- 3mm/4mm glass to improve sound insulation
- Drywall U channel 3/4"

inference
inference

Complete Home Window Modernization Project

We just completed replacing all of the windows in our house. To dimension the size of the job it was 29 openings – a good sized job. The review is a bit wordy but that is testament to the outstanding experience. There are two steps to this with let’s call it a third bonus step
• step 1 designing the windows
• step 2 installation
• bonus step 3 is paying.

Step 1
We worked with Dmitry through the entire process. Dmitry possesses three amazing qualities: patience, customer focus and is an expert in windows and design.

Patience. We bombarded Dmitry with more questions than duct cleaning phone calls we get at home. Every question was answered with thought and as partner in our project by someone who was as concerned that this would be everything we wanted.

Customer Focus. I had to take a look through my e-mails. I could not find one that Dmitry didn’t answer in less than 24 hours. Every phone call was the same; if we ever left a message our call was returned the same day, 7 days a week.

Expert in windows and design. Replacing windows is a great opportunity to update the look of your house. We worked with Dmitry to do more than a re and re, taking the opportunity to update the look of house and not just replace casement windows with more casement windows. Picture attached – absolutely thrilled with how it turned out.

Step 2 installation

Mike and Tony were here from measurement to installation. Their work is second to none and they are true professionals. The work was done with the same care as if they were working on their own house. It shows in the finished job. They started early, finished late and communicated with you through the entire process, there was not a single surprise. At the end of the job apart from the new windows it was as if they were never here leaving the house cleaner and better than they found it.

Step 3 paying

The optics are that fiberglass will cost more. Do your research, we found Inline to be cost competitive to the quotes we received for Vinyl and Wood windows which seems to surprise everyone we talk to. When you add the benefits of fiberglass windows not sure why any other material would be a consideration.

What's tough is saying we will be a repeat customer after replacing every window but will absolutely be referring them to anyone who ever asks.

The icing on the cake for us, the product is made right here in Canada. A huge fan of supporting Canadian and local business.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?