Infinite Possibilities Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
185 North Meadow Cres Thornhill ON L4J 3C4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Infinite Possibilities Inc

Reviews for Infinite Possibilities Inc

Lil in Toronto
Lil in Toronto

Good work!

I hired Infinite Possibilities to redo an existing walkway. They did a great job. Offered several price combinations as I didn’t know how much things cost and what would work with our budget. They did the work well and even when I changed my mind, worked with me. The process was fairly simple and Keith was great. I would recommend and use again.y

MB in North York
MB in North York

Major hardscaping/landscaping

We hired Keith Bailey of Infinite Possibilities to do major hardscaping and landscaping in the front and back of our house in 2005. The initial work was acceptable, however after 2 winters the stone work on our front steps fell apart due to salt breaking down the grout (possibly the wrong grout) used to attach the steps.

We first asked him to come and fix the problem (still under guarantee) in March 2007. It took him until June to come, with him ignoring our calls for months. The few times he ever called us back, he made commitments which he never kept, and it was only by threatening litigation in September that he finally committed again to complete the work. Once again he committed to do the work by the end of October, and did in fact have the stone we had chosen in September delivered. However, once again the deadline has come and we have not had any contact from Keith.

I understand that unreliability, especially with repair work, is the nature of this business, however, Keith has taken this to the extreme and it looks like we will have to take him to court for the costs of having someone else do the work.

UPDATE: He did finally arrange to have the work done, but the whole experience was excruciating.