Industrial Plastics & Paints

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
5726 Minoru Blvd, Suite 120 Richmond BC V6X 2A9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Richmond  >  Industrial Plastics & Paints

Reviews for Industrial Plastics & Paints

Mary from Vancouver
Mary from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen drawer dividers

Purchased 1/4 inch, clear plastic to make our own drawer dividers to keep pot lids, etc in place. Guys were very helpful in guiding us as to what thickness would work best. Even cut the dividers to specific lengths for us.

Rebecca in Richmond
Rebecca in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

3D model

The crews working there really know their stuff and very helpful.

When it comes to industrial stuff, they're the store to go to.
I bought pieces of plastic to build a scale model I've been meaning to make for awhile and they helped me choose the right material and gave me the right measurements. They also basically gave me a brief talk through of how I can cut the plastic myself and how to go about my project.