Moving & Storage

416-888-2596
1568 The Queensway
Toronto
M8Z 1T5

The company and the manager, Andrew, are dishonest. These people could not be more dishonest if you tried to be. They took our money and did not deliver and then would not return calls and or messages. we ended up hiring another company to go to their warehouse and take our freight from them and ship it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Nicole  in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Long distance shipping to Edmonton

416-888-2596
1568 The Queensway
Toronto
M8Z 1T5

I run a small business renovating and flipping homes. Once of our projects in Edmonton required kitchen cabinets that we could only source from an Ontario supplier. Our designer made these changes somewhat last minute and we needed to get the delivery done in less than a week. iMove helped as arrange a pick up same afternoon on a Monday, palletized the freight and got it to Edmonton by Thursday morning. Had we relied on our regular delivery company this would have taken at least 4 days more. Warehouse people were very flexible and accommodating. Job done exceptionally well.

imove canada

Do not use! Hired them to move son's furniture from condo to public storage, a short distance away. I spoke to someone named Andrew. The move was to take place on December 30 at 11 am. Andrew gave me a reference number and he had my cell number. To be short, they never turned up. I left two messages and when I tried again, mail box was full. We were left with doing the job ourselves on a short timeline as had to be out December 31.
I have since tried to call many times but only a message and a full mailbox. Thankfully, no money was exchanged but very inconvenienced.

Dushan from Toronto
Dushan from Toronto

Move

They are dishonest. We expected them at 9AM. Throughout the day, they said they would be there a bit later and never showed up. How people like this sleep at night, I will never understand. Do yourself a favor and never do business with this company.

Carl from Niagara Falls
Carl from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

3 bedroom house move to Niagara Falls

We hired iMove to help us with my parents relocation from Mississauga to Niagara Falls. My father retired this year and wanted to move closer to Niagara Region. We had a lot of downsizing to do and got rid of a lot of furniture which iMove helped donate to local charities. We hired the packers and movers so the who process from point A to point B was handled by their professional team. Jenn was very helpful with planning and Mark (the foreman) was very polite, understanding and addressed all my parents concerns throughout the process! Truly great experience. Thank you very much.

Emily from Saint Catharines
Emily from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Moving to St Catharines

Great team. Great service. I have moved 5 times in the past
10 years, mostly between the cities due to work commitments
so I have good undertsanding of what a professional moving
crew is supposed to do and how I should prepare to make things
easier. It was rather funny that the driver complimented my packing
skills and wished he had more moves like this. This time I
downsized a lot and getting everything to St. Catharines involved
more driving than packing. A+ team

Hardeep from Mississauga
Hardeep from Mississauga

Office Move in Heartland Mall

Our company hired iMove to help move some of the store contents to our new location in Heartand Mall, Mississauga. This had to be done on Sunday morning as we had to be setup by Monday morning for store opening and the required all the new displays to be ready. iMove provided us with a 4 man crew and 2 trucks to accommodate the delivery in one trip. The men were professional and got the job done in a timely manner. Thank you for all the help! Hardeep.

Chris F from Quebec City
Chris F from Quebec City
1 review Québec, QC

Moving from Mississauga to Quebec City

My family hired iMove to help us move from Mississauga, Ontario
to Quebec City in April. I accepted a job offer with Quebec Hydro
and had to obtain a detailed quote on short notice and make the
all the arrangements. iMove provided us with packing supplies within
48 hours, helped with partial packing the day before, had us loaded
on April 17th and received our belongings on April 19th. The crew
we received was hardworking, polite and addressed all of our concerns
even though I admit some of them were too picky. Given that moving was
very stressful for me and the whole family I am happy we got a reliable
company to help us.

Dave  from Montreal
Dave from Montreal
1 review Montréal, QC

Moving to Montreal

Used iMove's crew for my relocation to Montreal earlier this month.
I was moving for a new job and needed a full packing service, same
day delivery and unpacking upon arrival since my schedule was crammed
with travel. From initial call, onsite estimate, scheduling and the
move itself, the whole process was transparent in pricing a smooth in
dealing with actual packers/movers. I am happy I could focus on other
things and not worry about my move. Great team!

Jessica from Mississauga
Jessica from Mississauga

Moving/shipping

Hired to move furniture from toronto to Mississauga which was fine. There was also furniture paid to ship to Victoria BC which is now 7 months later my furniture is still missing. Have been trying to contact owner for months, voicemail is always full and no one else at the company.

More about IMove Canada

iMove Canada is proud to offer reliable and affordable moving services to families and businesses in and around The Greater Toronto Area, including Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto, Richmond Hill and Ajax. Local or long distance, our moving crews are available 24/ 7 to accommodate your moving needs. Our professional movers ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Etobicoke?