Ikea - Concord

Reviews for Ikea - Concord

May in Concord
May in Concord

Kitchen renovation

I had my kitchen renovated around 6months back and Ivan was really helpful in helping me choose the color and material.
The renovation was completed on time, but I decided to hold off to write a review till I am fully satisfied.
It's been quite a while now and I have not noticed any defects in the material or worksmanship.
I am one of the many satisfied customers.

May.

Sats from Woodbridge
Sats from Woodbridge

Redesigned my basement

When I'm designing a new space, I always like to keep an element of style but watch the budget. While there is a stigma to Ikea having cheap stuff, I'd argue that the quality is getting better as are the prices. I searched many places to get a nice custom yet stylish look for my basement bar. I was able to find everything I needed to accessorize my basement from Ikea. The customer service was great. They helped me pick out colors and designs. Great service.

melanie
melanie

IKEA has quality and great prices

Love Ikea for its price point but great quality.
I found this amazing white lacquer unit for my washroom. It was 500$ but if I was to get this piece anywhere else it would have been easily over 1000$.
I also find the staff extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Love that you can identify the staff by their uniforms they wear.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Kitchen accessories

Bought a bunch of kitchen accessories, however, seems like a jungle in there. Their store is a bit messy. I had this one item where it took me such a long time to find a price for. Very unorganized. Could probably need a few more workers to clean up the place.

Mindy, Toronto
Mindy, Toronto
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Remodel

I planned to completly gut my kitchen. Ikea's computer program was of great assistance. It let me figure out what would fit where, select the counters and cabinets and even the accessories like drawer handles and appliances. The staff were very helpful. The stress was kept to a minimum. They even recommended a contractor. I love my kitchen.

sarina in Woodbridge
sarina in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Reno a whole kitchen

I went to Ikea to purchase a who;e kitchen and the staff was not helpful at all. They sat with me to go through the measurements and what they could offer. The end result was not the same. They shorted me on so many pieces so I had to keep retiurning what was extra and purchase what I needed. They I called the compnay that Ikeas deals with for installation. That was a disaster. I was shicked on the amount to put it together and then a seperate cost to install. Everyone want my advise pay someone to do a custom job cause Ikea is not the way. Also after 4 years my countertop started to go so I went to Ikea to take advantage of their warranty and they told me I have to pay someone to take my counter apart and pay for them to put it back together again.

David in Markham
David in Markham
3 reviews MARKHAM, ON

bedroom

The best selection of furniture. Sales people helped me find everything fast and easy and help me take items to my car. The price was great and got back a gift card worth about $70 towards my next purchase. Would recommend to family and friends

Jayme Tilley in Concord
Jayme Tilley in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Student Room

Gave great service in trying to put a desk, bed, table and dresser in small space. Managed to colour co-ordinae everything and get a bed cover and curtains to match

franchiz
franchiz
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

kitchen renovation

i compared several quote, they are not the cheapest, they are very friendly and very professional ,so i decided to use them,job well done...on time..very clean...very happy with the service...highly recommended..

Niki Pileggi in Markham
Niki Pileggi in Markham

bought dresser, shelf

I like shopping at Ikea because the show room provides great decorating ideas and you can get pretty much anything you want there. Though the shopping experience is organized and fairly efficient and inexpensive, i would have to say you really pay for it in having to assemble your own furniture. It is very time consuming. They should offer assembly at your home for a small fee. I bet most would pay for it.