Savage Designer Cabinets

Leilani in Livermore
Leilani in Livermore
8 reviews Livermore, CA

Main Kitchen, Serving Kitchen and Great Room Cabinets

We saw the beautiful work of Savage Designer Cabinets at the Street of Dreams (Serrano, El Dorado Hills and Dark Horse, Auburn) and Dream Home Showcase (Catta Verdera, Lincoln). Let me just say that DH and I have seen a lot of homes and these cabinets were the best we've ever seen!

We're currently finishing up the build of our new home and our Savage cabinets have exceeded our expectations. They did our main kitchen, serving kitchen and great room entertainment center and the cabinets are quite stunning, if I may say so myself. :)

The installers they use are top-notch. They're a couple of very experienced men who work conscientiously, efficient and without error...no messin' around like a lot of subs on the job. They're expensive but worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Steve Savage is a rare gift to homeowners. He possesses a natural talent for kitchen design and I think of him as an artist with a vision and wood is his paintbrush. He has an outstanding professional staff who can execute his designs from paper to installation.

Out of all the contractors we've worked with on this build, Savage Designer Cabinets is #1!