Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Reviews for Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Jehu in Markham
Jehu in Markham

Interlock patio

I got quotes from several top-rated companies on Homestars. I chose Iberia because Chris came on time, gave me some ideas based on what I wanted and ended up giving me the best price too! Several of the other companies told me there were certain things that couldn't be done or would cost more. Not only did Chris deliver on those items, he did it without any additional costs!
The work crew showed up early in the morning and worked diligently throughout the day. I had thought it would take 2 weeks to complete the job but it was completed in just one. Chris would check in every couple of days to ensure things were progressing to my liking.
I couldn't be happier with the work performed and would definitely use their services again on my next project. Well done, Iberia!

Hello and thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with the work we provided you. We take great pride in our crews and love hearing how our customers are impressed with them. We would more than happy to work for you again in the future so please reach out to us anytime!

Jeff in North York
Jeff in North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping and interlocking brickwork

Best lawn care company we have used. Also they fixed our older interlocking walkway as well as stonework at the side of the house.
Next year I will be expanding their services to include weed control.

Thanks for the amazing review Jeff. We really appreciate your kind words and would be happy to help you with your weed control next year!

shelleygross73
shelleygross73

Landscaping

Iberia did an awesome job of my landscaping, including a large patio and walkway . Chris Altuna and his workers were very professional and did exactly what we agreed would be done. The staff arrived on time each day and worked in steaming hot weather to get the job done. I was so impressed with the workmanship and quality of the services that when I needed a portion on
My fence replaced this fall I did not hesitate to contact Iberia again for services. Once again they did a fantastic job. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We love working for customers such as yourself and would love to work for you again! This summer was a hot one and our workers are so amazing for working through it. Let us know if you need anything else!

AJC in North York
AJC in North York

patio, pergola, landscaping

I contracted with Iberia last year to relay the patio bricks to control weeds, install a new pergola, and refresh the front yard. They did a superb job. This year they installed a new flower bed with shrubs and new fence posts damaged by storms. Iberia is reliable, responsive, and professional with great attention to detail. Great work ethic. HIghly recommended.

We appreciate your review very much, thank you so much for writing it! We would be more than happy to help with any future projects and encourage you to contact us with anything you may need!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Backyard Landscaping

My husband and I had a serious backyard flooding issue, a broken chainlink fence and a patio full of broken stones and tripping hazards. I searched HomeStars and got quotes from 3 different companies. Iberia was the first company to reply and Chris' knowledge, patience and confidence at our first meeting made it easy for us to choose them. Last year Chris, Nelson and their crew regraded our very large backyard, created proper drainage, transplanted some large trees and bushes and extended and replaced our patio. They also put in a new set of stone steps and walkway leading to the front of the house - this was a significant improvement for me personally, as I have a difficult time with steep grades. Once they were finished, they re-sodded the grassy areas and even came back during the spring to sort out some muddy patches.

We were so impressed by the politeness, speed and quality of the workmanship that we asked them back this year to replace our fence. Just as before, the friendly crew removed the old fence and completed over 200 ft and 2 gates in just under the estimated time. Two of our neighbours were so pleased with the work that they asked for Iberia's contact info.

We have some other projects in mind for the future and won't hesitate to Call on Chris again. Thanks again, guys!

Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review! It makes us so happy to hear you are enjoying your backyard and that the issues have been solved. We would love to help you in the future with any work you will need. We look forward to working for you again!

New from porch and walk

Iberia did a beautiful job on my walk and front porch to my house. They took out my old and uneven interlocking and replaced it with a stone walk and an amazing stone porch. It looks so nice my neighbours even made nice comments about it. Done on time and as promised and cleaned up properly.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much! It's nice to hear even the neighbours noticed the work we did and paid compliments. Please reach out to us whenever you need anything done at your property. Have a great rest of your day!

JD Keller in Scarborough
JD Keller in Scarborough

New outdoor interlocking brick stairs and retaining wall

The interlocking brick stairs along the side of our home were in desperate need of repair. The talented team at Iberia removed the crumbling stairs, created a new and stable foundation, laid new stairs with interlocking brick and railway ties that matched the other areas in our landscaping and also built a sturdy retaining wall. The stairs are now safe and look lovely.

They were prompt, easy to work with, and did great work. Chris and his team were able to take our visions and bring it to life. Highly recommend them and would happily work with them again.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful and kind review! It makes us happy to hear you are pleased with the work we provided. We really enjoy working with customers such as yourself. Anytime you need work done at your property we would be excited and thrilled to work there again.

Steps along side of house

Chris and his team replaced the patio steps at the side of our home with new interlocking steps. These steps are important to us as my parents live downstairs and use the steps along the side of the house to access their appartment. Unfortunatley after a couple of seasons, due to the amount of water we get on our property there was settling and some of the steps became uneven. I contacted Chris and explained the situation, truthfully I was leary about him getting back to me or providing a real solution as normally warrantys are not worth the paper written on. Chris returned my email right away and told me he would take care of it. Within a few weeks his team returned to my home and completely repaired the steps and now it is as good as new! Very impressive!! Thank you Chirs for keeping your word!

Thank you for your fantastic review! We take pride in the fact that we keep our word with our warranty and are very happy to help whenever needed. Please let us know if you have any future projects!

Karen in Markham
Karen in Markham

landscaping and flagstone porch

Just had our front landscaping and porch completed by Iberia Landscape Service, and can't be happier! Extremely professional service from start to finish. First contact was with Michelle, appt coordinator, and returned my call promptly in arranging for a time/date for the estimate (I tried contacting other for quotes and they took days in getting back to me). Few days later I met with Chris, the owner, and he quickly gave me a written estimate for the work.

Everything was completed within the time frame he stated and within the budget, no surprises. The crew was AMAZING! We had a 3 stones placed in our garden, and they were heavy, took 3 men to move in place. Each time they asked and made sure we were happy and satisfied with the placement (which they did have to move a few times for us, inch my inch), but did with a smile, and always ended with saying "we will move it no problem, long as you are happy, it's your garden!"

We also had them lay flagstone on our porch, and again, completely satisfied with the final product! You can tell how diligent they were, laying out each piece of tile/measuring/cutting to the pattern we want.

Would definitely use them again for my next landscaping project!

Thank you so much for the incredible review Karen! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this and it was a pleasure working on your project! Please contact us for any landscaping needs you may have in the future! We would be so happy to work with you again. Enjoy your new porch and landscaping and have a great Summer!

Chris Altuna

Elise in Toronto
Elise in Toronto

Backyard Patio and Deck

We originally had Iberia do some work for us 5 years ago when they re-did our interlocking stone walkway and steps at the front of our house. Five years later when it was time to do a new deck in our backyard, our positive experience with Iberia in the past made them my first call for a quote. Chris was responsive and came when he said he would come, and provided a quick and detailed quote. He provided useful suggestions and asked the right questions so that we knew his team would be well prepared for the job. It was a complicated job with steps down to a walkout, a retaining wall, interlock surrounding the deck, and a pressure treated wood deck. To complicate things further, we have a massive tree in our backyard that would need to be built into the design. We were also concerned about animals (our previous deck had raccoons living under it at some point, and we definitely didn’t want that again) so it was designed to keep out unwanted raccoon families!

Chris’ team ended up starting the job earlier than expected (which was great since now we get to enjoy the deck for more of the summer!) and did a fantastic job. They even replicated a wood louvre system in one wall of the deck (similar to California shutters) that I had seen in a magazine and fell in love with. The team showed up every day and worked hard until it was done and the quality of the work is evident. We’ve already had tons of compliments on the deck. They also did the ‘little things’ that I didn’t specifically ask for but finished the look and were much appreciated. Thank you Chris, Don and team!

Elise, you are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new deck! Please reach out to us for any other projects you have in mind as we would be thrilled to help you with them.

Chris Altuna

More about Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

We do not strive to be the least expensive, but the *BEST*.

Landscape Contractor-- Iberia provides a full range of services: landscape design and construction, property maintenance, lawn and tree care, and snow clearance and removal. Established in 1970, Iberia has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We carry $5 million in liability insurance and have good standing with WSIB. …