Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Interlocking Stone
HUGE SUMMER SAVINGS!!! Sign a contract with Iberia in July and receive 5-10% off your project. Further discounts available depending on project. Limited spots available for summer start dates. ON M2N 6Z8
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Markham  >  Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Reviews for Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Chris in
Chris in

Backyard Refresh

We were in need of a backyard overhaul. We were looking to replace our chain-link fence with a privacy fence, and we were also looking to add a deck in a corner of our backyard that was basically wasted space. We had one small (big) problem though; our property line ran on top of caged rock which posed a problem for digging. We had 4 different companies come and take a look. Two said they couldn’t do the job, one quoted us a ridiculously high amount, and then we had Chris from Iberia. He was relaxed and confident and his quote was reasonable based on the work that needed to be done.

Chris, Nelson, and the crew got down to work and did an amazing job. They were professional and were also willing to listen to ideas that we had throughout the entire process. Chris also did a great job of dealing with a neighbour that was upset with some of the work being done. But most importantly they took their time to move around the rocks so that the fence and deck could be set properly. Chris and Nelson took something that we were very anxious about and put us at ease with their workmanship.

I would recommend Iberia 100%. Our backyard looks great! We will also have them back when it’s time to relandscape our front yard.

I’ve attached a before photo and a couple of after photos.

Thanks Chris!

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your review! We are very pleased to hear you are so happy with the work we provided you. We can't wait to work on your property again when the time comes. Thank you so much for choosing Iberia and for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Alberto in Toronto
Alberto in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Waterproof the basement

I had water issues in the basement I made an appointment with Chris, he came on time took a walk around the perimeter of the house inside and outside, he explained what needed to be done and the timeframe in which it was going to get done.
Chris kept his word and the job was done on a timely manner and left the area in which they worked clean. I will use them again without a doubt.

Alberto

Hello,

We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work we provided. Please let us know of any other work you require in the future and we will be happy to help!

SilviuS from Toronto
SilviuS from Toronto

Front landing, stairs, walkway, wood bridge

I had two small projects last year. The front of house needed an uplift, new stone on stairs, new paving and a wooden bridge back of the house. After a few quotes and quite a research on Homestars I have found Iberia Landscape Services. Not the lowest but I am so glad I hired this company.
Frank, Thank you for a job well done and for listening to my demands.
A special Thank You for the site crew, Juan and Mateo, for the good quality work, for keeping the site clean, my house is “my palace” and all other trades should treat an owner of a house that way, no matter how big or small the house or project!
At the end of a working day, I come home, I look at the entrance and I enjoy what I see! I will enjoy it for many many years to come!
Thank you Iberia!

Hello Silviu! Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you are so happy with your finished product and we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words. Please let us know if you need any work done in the future. Take care!

Parking pad and walkway alongside of house

Chris and his team completed the project on time and on budget as promised. My neighbour had complained of dust from the stone cutting on one windy day and Chris responded right away to the concern. I'm grateful for his care and I appreciate that the work site was neat and tidy at the end of each day. Nice job Iberia team!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate that you took the time to write this and hope we can work together again. Please contact us with any future projects and the Iberia team wishes you a Happy New year!

Mark E. from Toronto
Mark E. from Toronto

Backyard Renovation

The Iberia team is amazing! Chris and Nelson were both excellent. Chris came in an assessed the job, provided an accurate work estimate and they stuck to it even when some unexpected work arose. Nelson led the team doing the worked and was exceptional - an extremely hard worker, professional and courteous. We couldn't be happy with the Iberia team - highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! We take pride in our crews and are happy to hear you are happy with the work they provide! Please contact us for any other work you need!

alex.anderson in M3H4P5
alex.anderson in M3H4P5

Back patio

Chris was one of the quotes I received and not the cheapest but the most professional and reassuring. His crew were efficient and polite and very helpful. I would use them again without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review! We appreciate your business and would be very happy to work with you again!

Backyard and Porch Renovation, Interlock, Retaining wall, Fence

We had a relatively large project and contacted a number of companies for ideas and quotes. We had used Homestar to identify contractors and saw Iberia and all the wonderful reviews. We fully agree with all the reviews. Once Chris showed up, we knew we had our guy. He was very professional, had a lot of great ideas and worked within our budget. The work started on the day that was planned and it took 2 weeks as planned. There were no price increases or design changes and the team was able to resolve unforeseen issues quickly. Chris was onsite every day to oversee the work and provide us with progress updates. They were very clean and even our neighbor had positive comments. We have the backyard of our dream and I would definitely hire Chris and Iberia again for our future projects.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the backyard of your dreams. Please contact us anytime for any future projects!

Interlocking stone entry pathway and Bana stone treatment for front entry

I cannot reco Chris / Iberia enough! Chris took the time to estimate the project accurately, and his team's service was exceptional. They took the time to walk us through the project's steps, and educate us on what they were doing as we got underway. They delivered an exceptional project on time, and within budget.

I reco Iberia enthusiastically!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate customers such as yourself and would love to provide any future services you may require. Thanks again!

Parking pad and retaining wall

Chris and his crew from Iberia did an amazing job installing our parking pad and retaining wall in Bloor West Village. He addressed all of our questions and concerns immediately, and in a respectful manner, and was a pleasure to work with. Moreover, Iberia did solid work -- efficient, clean and high quality. I would definitely recommend this company.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It gives us great pleasure in knowing we met your expectations and we are hoping you contact us with any future services.

Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

More about Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

We do not strive to be the least expensive, but the *BEST*.

Landscape Contractor-- Iberia provides a full range of services: landscape design and construction, property maintenance, lawn and tree care, and snow clearance and removal. Established in 1970, Iberia has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We carry $5 million in liability insurance and have good standing with WSIB. …