I Am Frame

Dona Coffey from Whitby
Dona Coffey from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

4 pictures framed

My son does his own artwork and found this business when he was living in Scarborough. We had a large picture of bamboo on rice paper that we had estimated at $500 to frame. We had 2 small pictures from Portugal and a painting that our son gave us. We took it to I Am Frame and we had it all done for $180. Beautiful work too. We were very satisfied.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Had original artwork custom framed.

This framer is located in a non-descript strip mall in Scarborough (near Markham Rd 401 exit). He does all the work himself and offers exceptional prices that can't be beat across the city. He custom frames artwork; top quality craftsmanship. Generally turns it around in a week.