2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18 ON L4K 2S9

Reviews for Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Hammer in Mississauga
Hammer in Mississauga

New Lennox furnace and AC

My air conditioner failed last week, probably the heat wave took its toll on it (it was 20+ years old, I am not sure), also our furnace was probably even older and mid efficiency, as such we decided to replace both. Did some research, talk to some friends, and thru some references we got Dmitri's contact. He gave me a fair quote and 3 days later a new Lennox furnace and AC got installed in our house by Husky - thx Sam and Daniel for doing a great job.

Hello Hammer, we really appreciate your review. All parties have been notified of how happy you are. Thanks again. Victoria and the Husky Team

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Outstanding AC repair on short notice

I had an absolutely outstanding experience with Husky. Earlier this month, on the hottest weekend of the year (humidex of 45), a terrible coincidence occurred when our AC unit stopped working on Saturday of the Canada Day weekend.

That night, by pure chance, we saw a social media recommendation for Husky, saying to give them a try. We called them Saturday night at 10 pm and someone picked up (they have 24/7 service), and they said they could send someone over the following morning (Sunday, July 1 - Canada Day). We couldn't believe our luck.

The technician, Dave, who came quickly evaluated the issue (broken capacitor) and replaced it on the spot. AC worked right away. Total cost was under $300 for part and labour, which given it was provided on a holiday on short notice, was more than a fair price.

Overall, I would highly recommend Husky for HVAC purposes. They were friendly, responsive and quick. Really outstanding.

Hi Sean, thank you so much for the great review. Dave has been notified of how happy you are. Thanks for choosing Husky for your service requirements. Victoria and the Husky Team.

James Betton in Mississauga
James Betton in Mississauga

New furnace and AC

My AC decided to “bite the dust” the Friday before the sweltering long weekend so I had to scramble to get a replacement. I wanted a brand I could trust at a fair price and landed on Husky dealing with Dmitri who pulled together the right Lennox units at a fair price. Sam and his assistant did a great job installing both units and addressed some venting issues with my old furnace.....thanks guys!

Hello James, thank you for taking the time do write about your experience. We really appreciate your business. Sam and his assistant have been notified of your review. Victoria and the Husky Team

Earle in Thornhill
Earle in Thornhill

Air conditioning service

On a beautiful day in mid June 2018 we had some Air Conditioner condensation backup resulting in water dripping into the furnace - this was two days before the forecasted hottest day of the year so far. Called Husky Concord and spoke with Victoria (extremely pleasant) and explained the situation. She immediately put Vitaly on the phone who informed me that a technician would be arriving within the hour. Fifteen minutes later a very knowledgeable and friendly Technician (Ruslan) showed up, identified the problem in a matter of minutes, fixed the problem and charged me a very reasonable rate. If I could give them an 11 out of 10 I would still be understating the quality of the service.

Thank you Earle for the wonderful review; we really appreciate it. Victoria and the Husky Team

Dan Abramsky from Old Toronto
Dan Abramsky from Old Toronto

New Furnace and Thermostat Install

905-761-9482
2104 Highway 7 West, Unit 17 & 18
L4K 2S9

Husky did a super job removing my old furnace and installing a new one. Dmitri advised me well and his pricing options were comprehensive and reasonable. Sam and Ali were professional and courteous throughout the new installation. They arrived promptly, worked efficiently together and did a thorough clean up afterwards. They also were very knowledgeable about rebates and warranties and walked me through all the rebates that would apply for my purchase. Dan and Ali troubleshot my thermostat to get it up and running smoothly. And Victoria at their office handled all the details from start to finish.

Hi Dan, the review you wrote is very nice, thanks for your kind words. Victoria and the Husky Team

AlexB in Vaughan
AlexB in Vaughan

New a/c, furnace and tankless water heater

Husky recently replaced our air conditioner, furnace and water heater. We added a ‘cased’ evaporating coil, bottom return air plenum and changed our existing air cleaner and humidifier too. After researching and meeting various companies, not only did Husky beat all prices, the installation was done very well and hassle free to us.

We met Dmitri the same day I placed my call at a time that was convenient for our family. He answered all questions during and after the meeting. Dmitri is very knowledgeable and offered valuable advice. Dmitri then prioritized our install due to the heat wave and our broken existing a/c.

Unlike other companies, Dmitri and Husky fully assisted with the energy savings audit and application process, making it truly a one stop shop/process. This was important to us due to our busy schedules.

The install was done neatly, with a thorough clean up and all units levelled. The instal team was professional and polite.

Dmitri, Sam, Ali and Danny were a great team and I am very satisfied. I highly recommend considering this company and with high regard if you are in the market.

Hello Alex B; We really appreciate you taking the time to document your experience. We thank you very much. Victoria and the Husky Team

Ali Moeen in Toronto
Ali Moeen in Toronto

The company you can trust

This company delivers top of the line reliable product with very good competitive price. Their installer and service team are very professional and knowledgeable.
First, I’ve bought my Lennox AC from them. great price, great service quick and on time delivery. Based on the good experience, I bought Furnace and Tankless Water heater from them and have them install it. Same consistent Great experience. Going forward I call them for maintenance and duct cleaning.

It is hard to find a company you can trust their quality of work and prices.

I highly recommend Husky.

Hi Ali Moeen, thank you so much for this wonderful review and for taking the time to document your experience. Victoria - The Husky Team

Avin in Toronto
Avin in Toronto

Replacement of Humidifier Pad

We noticed Leakage in humidifier. We called Husky. They promptly sent the maintenance person (Ruslan). Ruslan diagnosed the problem and replaced the Humidifier Pad . All in all, a prompt response and quite an efficient service provided by Ruslan and Husky team.

Hi Alvin, We really appreciate your review and the kind words. Ruslan has been notified of how happy you are. Victoria - the Husky Team

Furness and tankless water heater

Our water heater broke down last spring and we decided to go tankless.
Because the technicians, Sam and Ali were very professional we decided to replace our ancient furness to a new efficient one. They were right our gas bill decreased significantly. We would highly recommend Husky Heating and Air conditioning to our friends.

Hello Private User: Thank you for documenting your experience with us. We really appreciate it. Both Sam and Ali will be notified of how happy you are. Victoria - The Husky Team

Ruby
Ruby
13 reviews North York, ON

HVAC maintenance

We purchased our HVAC system from Dmitri a few years ago, and are so pleased with our decision.

We always purchase the fall/spring maintenance package, and like clockwork, Victoria calls us in the spring as a reminder. She is so friendly and helpful; it is always a pleasure to talk with her.

Dave serviced our a/c, was very patient, and answered all our questions. He gave us great tips to ensure our HVAC system works at its peak performance.

Thanks so much Husky Heating & A/C!

Hello Ruby, thank you for the nice review, it is our pleasure to serve you. The Husky Team

More about Husky Heating And Air Conditioning

Welcome to Husky Heating And Air Conditioning. We're an authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems. Contact us today!