Husband For Hire Inc

Reviews for Husband For Hire Inc

Joan from Toronto
Joan from Toronto

Basement Renovation

We are very happy with our new basement, thanks to Al and his team! Everything was seamless. They were always prompt, worked tirelessly through the day and stayed on our job for the duration of the project. The result was a beautiful room where our kids can invite friends and relax. We are grateful to the team for their professional attitude and exemplary work!

New Home Deficiency Correction, General Services

WOW! I can't give enough praise to Al and his fantastic team for the work they did at my property. Al is an expert at everything, and managed to address everything on a very lengthy list of miscellaneous deficiencies at our new home. This company is totally turnkey, there is nothing they can't do! We so appreciate his crews customer pleasing attitude - they certainly go above and beyond their scope. I will definitely use Husband for Hire again for anything and everything house related!

Rizza .
Rizza .
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Counter

Al was referred to me by my coworker and he and his team are great!! First he replaced my kitchen faucet, then did replaced my kitchen counter top and then fixed my front door! Al and his team can do andything and everything around the house. I will definitely be using Husband for Hire for all of my home renos and fix-it jobs. Al is also really reasonable for timing and pricing while providing great quality work. I would highly recommend Husband for Hire.

Stephanie in East york
Stephanie in East york
7 reviews East York, ON

Custom Shed

Al and his crew are fantastic! They built us a custom shed in record time, even removing the extra roots from the tree we had to cut down to make room. They finished it on the day that Hurricane Irene came through town, so we were able to get all our patio furniture away in the nick of time. We will absolutely be using Husband for Hire again!

Nicole
Nicole
11 reviews ,

A number of maintenance and renovation projects

I've counted more than once on Al Megahy and his team to undertake smaller projects many contractors won't look at. They live up to their slogan of "no job too small" - they always show up within a couple of days of my request, are courteous, competent, and clean up after themselves.

Projects in my home have ranged from replacing and painting a ceiling, weather-proofing my windows and doors, installing new light fixtures, cutting up and removing an old freezer...

I highly recommend them.

Lawrence Chamberlain in Toronto
Lawrence Chamberlain in Toronto

Eavestrough Cleaning

We have used Husband for Hire a number of times to clean our eavestroughs. Not only did they do a great job of the cleaning the troughs, they pointed out raccoon damage to our roof that we were able to have repaired. Services was excellent and very courteous. Highly recommended.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Scarborough?