Hurst Class Organizing

Organizing Products & Services
153 King St Toronto ON M9N 1L6
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Hurst Class Organizing

Reviews for Hurst Class Organizing

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very Good Company and Person

Cherri Hurst was a blessing to my 84 year young mother in helping her organize her home after the passing of my father. During these times patience is highly needed to sift through the mountain of memories in organizing what is needed from what should go. It's not an easy process but the work was completed with a smile from my mother.

It was a joy working with this woman. There was a lot of stuff but she was a wonderful help and I am glad I was able to help.

Linda in Beaverton
Linda in Beaverton
1 review Beaverton, ON

Home organizing assistance

I had both retired and moved. The move was from a rental, to an already established home. Therefore many, many boxes ( and much stuff ) most of which had not been necessary for use in the new location, as it was already operational. Time passes............
Cherri was/is a miracle. She/we has done one whole level. She works with caring and grace. I felt no judgement ( but mine own ) I'm still a mite thunderstruck by her competence and efficiency. I also really appreciated her patience in answering my questions, and taking the time to talk with me about my concerns.
Another level yet to do. I will be returning to Hurst Class Organizing when I'm ready to tackle this next.

HLAL7977 in Toronto
HLAL7977 in Toronto

Complete organization for a house move

I recently moved from a sizeable home that I owned for over 40 years,and Cherri Hurst of Hurst Calss Organizing completely orchestrated my move. She helped me sort all my possesions and arranged not only the move and placement of everthing in my new home, but also arranged the advantageous disposal of everthing I no longer wished to keep.
We worked very hard and I actually found it an almost fun experience. I could not have done the move otherwise and maintained my equilibrium.

I recommend. Hurst Class Organizing unreservedly.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Home and Office Organizing Assistance

We have had a truly wonderful experience with Cherri Hurst and Hurst Class Organizing. Her patient but efficient help has transformed our home from a place of stress and anxiety to a place we feel good in. We have little space and lots of stuff — and the stuff was taking over. It was overwhelming. I heartily recommend Hurst Class Organizing.

D J from Toronto
D J from Toronto

home and office organizing assistance

Cherri has helped me enormously over the past few years. I couldn't face dealing with a deceased family member's clothing, for example, but she made it, if not easy, then at least bearable. She is so professional and calm and totally non-judgemental. Then, she helped me when I sold my house and had to find a way to dispose of simply van loads of "things". One of the keys for me was that Cherri found a place for everything: calendars went to art groups, clothing went to charities, electronics were properly disposed of, some things may find a new life as movie props, and the rest went to a church rummage sale. It was wonderful to know cherished belongings had a home, and were not relegated to a dumpster. I highly recommend Hurst Class organizing .

L.W. from Toronto
L.W. from Toronto

Weekly Home Organization & Moving Assistance

(I've added the cost as the hourly rate we paid - a bargain!) We downsized a 1000 square foot office into an already tiny apartment just after our son was born. With the paperwork, filing cabinets, extra furniture, baby items and computers, we had so much stuff we didn't know where to begin! Cherri Hurst's patient and methodical approach took us towards organization in small digestible increments. Just when we started getting everything under control, we learned we had to relocate across the country for work! Once again, Cherri's efficient but kind methods of determining what we needed and what was an impediment helped us downsize and clean. When the moving van arrived, we were ready due to her talent. My only regret is that we moved too far away to ask her to help us set up our new home!

Monty Gray in Toronto
Monty Gray in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

De-clutter and Organize Entire Home

Cherri’s challenge - same small house for 25 years, precious memories and junk all crammed together. First, she “listened” to needs, goals and available time; then outlined a practical plan. Cherri was amazing, extremely organized and “has seen it all”. She was coach, executor and valued second opinion. Patient and focused - always moving the project forward. Cherri exceeded expectations (e.g. - after each session she took things, no additional charge, to places where they would be re-used). With Cherri’s guidance we got the project done, reclaimed our space and our lives - it feels great!!! Thank you, Cherri.

Liz Tinker in Toronto
Liz Tinker in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Home organizing

Hurst Class organizing is a terrific mixture of practicallity and warmth. Cherri listens to want I want, develops a managable plan for accomplishing it and provides clear follow through. I hate shopping, so Cherri brings the necessary materials for the job to my home. I hate facing organizings task (hence why I have not done it myself), so she breaks it down into managable pieces for me. When I get frustrated she is there with encouragement and a dry sense of humour.

Andrea Slonosky in Toronto
Andrea Slonosky in Toronto

De-cluttering and organizing basement, kitchen, & office

Cherri helped me to sort out, de-clutter, and organize our basement which is full of toys, a kitchen full of stuff and office/filing areas that were hopelessly messy. She showed me how to set up systems to keep things organized, and I am still using them! She is prompt, efficient, very pleasant to work with and knows dozens of organizations that accept donations of all kinds of stuff. The best part, from my perspective, is that Cherri will take that stuff to the donation site for you, as part of her service. This was incredibly helpful for me.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Clutter Sorting, Organizing, Removal

I was about to start major renovations on my home and dreaded the idea of packing and storing stuff that I did not want in my "new" home. My son's room was full of toys he never played with; we had recently downsized from a larger home and a cottage, and had doubles or triples of many household items; and I had yet to go through my deceased father's boxes (turns out, he had not yet gone through his parents' and grandparents' boxes - so my house had 5 generations of stuff to go through!) When I first met with Cherri I said that it bothered me that I should have to pay her to do something I could do myself, and she said, "When we're done, you will look at the clear space and gladly have paid what you paid to get there." She was right. I found that by setting aside three hours a week to work with Cherri (who is always on time and works like a dog), I actually did the sorting that, in her absence, I always put off. I worked hard because I knew I was paying for her time! And the great value she offers is that I was not just creating a pile that I would have to load into my car and take somewhere. When she leaves, she takes the pile with her, and I never have to think about it again! I also liked that she took my items to where I wanted (for example, she took my wedding dress to The Brides's Project, a cancer charity), and many items were taken to a charity garage sale (she even reported back on how the sale went). I recommend her highly. (PS my son loved his new, clutter-free room and has been keeping it that way.)

More about Hurst Class Organizing

Specialize in SOHOHO (Small office, home office & home) clients and moving assistance
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?