Garden Centres
8386 Hwy 50 Brampton ON L6T 0A5
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Mississauga  >  Humber Nurseries Ltd.

Reviews for Humber Nurseries Ltd.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor Quality of Trees !!

purchased 2 Emerald cedars from Humber Nursaries and have to say that they are of very poor quality !! Twice my 3 cedars have died, when I went in to get new ones they tell me that the 2 year warranty does not apply to these although it says so right on the tag !!! They are over priced in comparison to other garden centers and don't stand behind there warranty on there product !! Go elsewhere !!! DO NOT SHOP HERE .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Flowers

I have been going to Humber Nurseries for years. This time I needed
flowers for my balcony. I do not get any sun there, needed flowers
that grow in shade only, the staff suggested geraniums. They look
beautiful.

Bev in Brampton
Bev in Brampton
12 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Perennial Garden Plants

L6T 0A5

The plants that I picked up from Humber Nurseries were very healthy and were easily transplanted into my garden. I found the staff at Humber Nurseries to be very friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

Mindy, Toronto
Mindy, Toronto
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Balcony Container Garden

L6T 0A5

I wanted some hearty plants for containers for my balcony. Humber Nurseries has such a selection that you can't go wrong. The variety of annuals and perennials is amazing. The staff are really knowledgeable. Lots of good ideas. I found some interesting plants that I wouldn't have found elsewhere. My balcony looked great.

Susan in Brampton
Susan in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Patio Stone

L6T 0A5

Purchased some 137 stone, the wrong size was shipped, my workers used what was shipped. On our arrival we discovered that the incorrect stone was shipped, including the wrong colour. This company did not acknowledge the error, but charged us more even though we returned 56 pieces. Rude customer service, Sonia, Ann, they care about making money..not about you. Please do not make the same mistake by using this company.
BUYER BEWARE, never will I go here again. I am sure to inform my neighbours.

Great family business just past BOLTON wiling to ofter you friendly, honest service.

Dr. WineKnow
Dr. WineKnow
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Vegetable Plants for summer garden

L6T 0A5

My husband & I went to Humber Nurseries because my brother recommended same. Wonderful selection of product - more than any other nursery that we went to - a salesperson assisted us to find exactly what we needed. Definitely would go there again.

Steve Vickers in Bolton
Steve Vickers in Bolton
5 reviews BOLTON, ON

pond supplies

Humber Nurseries has a great selection of pond supplies and a knowledgeable staff. They have a variety of selections through a wide price range and can explain the options clearly

Sofia in Brampton
Sofia in Brampton

Plants / Garden products

Generally speaking, I find the place to be overpriced. However, I happened to go during their annual end of season sale and got many plants for 50% off. Now this may not seem like a deal if they are dead r dying, however, they still back up their plants with a 2 year warranty. So, if my plant failed to grow and die on me, I would be reimbursed for the amount spent on the plant. Other nurseries only warranty plants that are full price.

KQ in Brampton
KQ in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Tree in backyard

L6T 0A5

Boughat a tree for my backyard a few years ago. I had requested delivery and planting of the tree which does cost more. I feel it was worth the cost and the tree looks great. They are pricier than others but they were our local garden centre (about 10 min away). They have a great selection of trees, shrubs, etc. For me it was the right choice.

Allal in Toronto
Allal in Toronto

bought a tree and made it delivered

I purchased a tree there and the personnel is just great. There is also a large variety of plants.
On down side, I have to say that the delivery cost just does not make sense. I had delivered a tree from there (HWY 50 and HWy 7) to my place (close to Caldenia and Eglinton), exactly 24km. They charged me $150.
I'll certainly never request their delivery service.
Allal

More about Humber Nurseries Ltd.

Ontario's largest garden centre
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Mississauga?