Hudson Movers

Reviews for Hudson Movers

kate
kate

House move

This team are true professionals ensuring everything is packed properly and moved carefully. Thety are excellent at space management in areas of storage inside the house. With so much to move it was a relief to have Husdson movers in charge of the move giving me peace of mind. They even found personal items and returned them that was left in a piece of furniture that was given away. An incredible team they get an 11/10 in all aspects of their service!!

Hi Kate, thanks very much for your kind words of support. We're very happy to hear how pleased you were with our crew and how they expedited your move. Enjoy your new home and thank you for choosing Hudson Movers.

roy
roy

Move

From the moment they arrived they were clean polite and professional. Finally a stress free move. Roy

Hi Roy, thanks for your kind words and your on-going support of Hudson Movers. We really appreciate your business. Please enjoy your new home.

Ariana
Ariana

Packing contents of an apartment and move to a storage unit

The entire Hudson team provided excellent service from the planning stage of my senior mother’s move though to execution day of. Margaret provided excellent guidance ahead of time to help us be ready for the day and on the day Randy and Mike were cheerful, positive and very efficient—making the move as incredibly stress free as possible. They packed the items with care and the way they were stacked into the storage unit to make best use of space was truly impressive. I will certainly come to Hudson in future for any moving needs.

Hi Ariana, we are very happy to hear that your mother's move went according to plan and that our crew helped to ease what can be a very stressful day for all involved. Thank you for your kind words and support of Hudson Movers.

homemaker
homemaker

Home move

Moving is a very stressful and Hudson movers were incredible!! They showed up on time with a warm smile and efficiently got the job done. I have never had such a smooth move and it ended earlier than I thought and the price was very fair. Very respectful crew!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Thanks very much for your kind words about our crew. We're glad to hear that your move went smoothly. Enjoy your new home!

Sue
Sue

Moving contents of condo to a house

Hudson Movers staff Margaret scheduled and re-scheduled my move several times due to my renovation project. She explained the moving process clearly and easily, so that I understood my options for the move. Her professional demeanour and expertise were consistent with that of the moving crew whose seasoned experience and expertise made the move go smoothly like a "well-oiled machine!" Each man understood his job in the move and worked well as a team. This is a moving experience that went forward without a glitch. I would recommend Hudson Movers to my family and friends.

Sue, thanks for your kind words and support of Margaret and the crew. It's always nice to know that our crews are running the job like a "well-oiled machine". We certainly appreciate any referrals to your family & friends. Enjoy your new home!

Mark B.
Mark B.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Marble tables

Adam, Big Mike and Jay were very professional in making a delicate move of irreplaceable Italian marble tables care free. Every step of the way, they provided courteous and efficient service. Would not hesitate to use the again, or recommend to others.

Paulina
Paulina

Moving to new house

Terry, Adam and Randy were by far the most respectful, professional and conscientious movers we have worked with. They took great care with our possessions and made sure not to nick or dent the walls and bannisters when moving items into our new home. Our satisfaction and comfort was obviously a priority for them. Their light hearted and ‘can-do’ attitude on what could otherwise have been a very stressful day made all the difference. Thank you again to this team and also Margaret at the head office, we are looking forward to working with Hudson again inthe future

Hi Paulina, thanks you for your kind words of support for our crew. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks very much for using Hudson Movers. We greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Robert
Robert

Moving services

Courteous, professional and trust worthy staff; moved household on time and on estimate. Highly recommended.

Thank you Robert, our team members really enjoyed working with you, best of luck in your new home.

Jordan
Jordan

Moving

They arrived at the building when they said they would be there and got started promptly. Everything was wrapped so it was protected during the move. They completed the work within the time that they estimated which resulted in an accurate quote. Overall I am very pleased with the service and will be going back to them when I need to move again.

Jordan, thanks very much for the review and your support of Hudson Movers, it's greatly appreciated. We're happy to hear that all went well with your recent move. Enjoy your new residence and we look forward to working with you again.

Nellie in Scarborough
Nellie in Scarborough

Hudson Mover's Review

I had an exceptional experience with my move because of Hudson Mover's. The crew of Paul, Chris and Joswa were all amazing. There attention to detail and professionalism helped make my move a positive and stress free experience. I would recommend Hudson Mover's to anyone who values quality services. Way to go guys!!

Thanks Nellie

Thanks for your kind words Nellie and your support of Hudson Movers. We're very glad to hear that all went well with your move. We wish you all the best in your new home.

More about Hudson Movers

Hudson Movers is the premier Toronto Mover. We take great pride in providing the very best service for our customers. We can move you across town or across the world. Choose Hudson Movers and find a mover for life. Give us a call and let us take the worry out of moving.