Hudson Movers

Reviews for Hudson Movers

Bunnyg
Bunnyg

Multiple moves

I have used Hudson for so many moves I have lost count. We live in a large condo and we use them to move heavy furniture in our unit + I have used them on a few moves from home to home.

I highly recommend Hudson. I have used other movers in the past and the men they send to perform the work cannot compare to the professional uniformed workers that Hudson sends.

Amanda from Toronto-1203
Amanda from Toronto-1203

Moving for boss

I used this company for my boss when he moved from a townhouse to a condo.

The cost ended up being twice the amount originally quoted and it took them twice as long to move then originally discussed. We even had done a walk about before move day so that they knew what types of furniture and how much was going.

The company came highly recommended by a collegue, however I would not suggest this company to anyone.

Very over-priced!!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
2.3/10

moving and storage

moving experience was not worth the extra money we paid to use a "reputable" moving company-we had to put some things in storage,were quoted a rate and subsequently charged four times the rate without so much as a phone call to discuss increase-tried to discuss situation with owner but there was no interest on company's part to be reasonable-will never use this company again-had used another "no-name" company in the past-much cheaper and less confusion on moving day

More about Hudson Movers

Hudson Movers is the premier Toronto Mover. We take great pride in providing the very best service for our customers. We can move you across town or across the world. Choose Hudson Movers and find a mover for life. Give us a call and let us take the worry out of moving.

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Trust our family to move your family, across town or around the world. Local Moving experts: "Toronto's local mover", Precise estimates, On-time pick up and delivery, Secure warehouse storage, Accurate billing
With a full-time staff and crew committed to being the best in the business, every aspect of your move is done the right way. Local and Long distance moving, Full service storage and logistics. In business since 1923
Hudson is a proud member of United Van Lines