Hudson Movers

Mary
Mary
1 review Newcastle, ON

Moving Company

Excellent service from beginning to end. The crew worked hard and were very co-operative, making the move as efficient as it could be. They took good care of all the furniture and boxes to ensure safe pickup and delivery. Thank you!

Thanks Mary, we're very happy to hear that we met all of your expectations and that our crew took good care of your possessions.

Alison P.
Alison P.

Moving Residence

From the initial meeting with Steffanie through to the packers and then the move with Chris and his crew, Hudson Movers was professional, courteous and did a fantastic job. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Alison we're glad to hear that all went well and that we met all of your expectations. We hope you and your family enjoy your new home. Thanks for your support of Hudson Movers.

John
John

Move from Condo to House

Hudson's Movers did an excellent job at packing my condo, clearly labelling the boxes (which is key for later when you're trying to figure out where everything is...), and moving my stuff. Their packing estimate was a little under what it ultimately cost, but I had a closet with a lot of loose stuff in it that accounted for the gap. On the day of the move, the team was top-notch. They were detail-oriented and careful with my stuff (nothing broken!). At the end of a very long day and on their way out the door, they took the time to do a quality check and noted that something hadn't been reassembled properly. They then disassembled it and made it right, and I'm appreciative that they took the time to do it, so that I didn't have to. I would absolutely hire them again.

John, thanks for your response. We're glad to hear that our crew met your expectations and that they "made it right". Enjoy your new home!

susan
susan

Moving

Moving can be a stressful experience but from my first interaction with the sales person through to the time the movers left my new driveway they did everything to make me feel at ease.

The 4 professionals from Hudson Movers that moved my home were amazing -- efficient, careful, respectful and knowledgeable. They had clear processes on how best to move, load, unload and set up my new home. They worked as a team and were seamless in how they performed their tasks.

Their assistance was invaluable and I can not imagine a better moving company.

Thanks Susan, we're glad to hear that your move went well and that Hudson Movers has met all of your expectations. Enjoy your new home.

Paul

mmccarthy
mmccarthy

wonderful and attentive service. Great team that helped from the outset when the quote was given up to and including the moving days.

Apart from Steffanie who was very helpful with a number of issues and her colleague in the office Margaret, Gary stood out as tremendously attentive and smoothed out a few near-disasters.

We were happy to hear that our estimator, office staff and crew were helpful during the process of moving your contents house to house and as well as storing some contents in our warehouse.

brigitte
brigitte

Moving from a house

The crew was very respectful and caring, friendly and helpful. We will use them again for sure.

Brigitte, It is our full-time employees that make the difference and keep our customers coming back. Thank you

Douglas
Douglas

Moving to a new dwelling.

We contacted Hudson who we have used in the past and that my parents and grandparents used. We were contacted by Patrick Flynn their sales representative who gave us very valuable advise on getting set up for the move. When the day of the move came about we were in the good hands of Tamara, Gary and Dennis. This crew was nothing short of amazing in how they went about their business. They were extremely congenial and friendly and wasted no time in getting the job done. It is a credit to Hudson that they can maintain such highly skilled individuals in the art of communication and commitment to the customer. The fact that our family has used Hudson for three generations bears witness to the professionalism of this company.

Thank you for your families continuous support. Hudson Movers being a family owned business for 85 years prides itself on our outstanding customer care.

steve.moorhead
steve.moorhead

Moving

well done. WE were satisfied. We would move with them again. Only very minor damage

I spoke with Steve about the minor damage - it was addressed and met his expectations.

ece
ece

move service to a new condo

Hudson Movers provided a clear estimate and their crew made an excellent work during our move. Moving from a 3-bed house to our new one bed condo was overwhelming, however, such efficient work by Hudson Movers made it a very pleasant move. I could not wait to say thanks to everyone at Hudson Movers.

Hudson Movers is so glad when we receive feedback from our customers. We are happy that we could help you and make your day a pleasant one.

JC T.
JC T.

Pack, move and storage service for condo reno

Hudson provided clear estimate, creative storage solutions ( much in condo in spare room) and efficient teams

We are professional movers and they always try to provide as much insight on the job to make your move as efficient as possible. Thank you Hudson Movers

More about Hudson Movers

Hudson Movers is the premier Toronto Mover. We take great pride in providing the very best service for our customers. We can move you across town or across the world. Choose Hudson Movers and find a mover for life. Give us a call and let us take the worry out of moving.