Huckleberry Farm & Garden Centre

Mae Yu from Vancouver
Mae Yu from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Herbs and seeds purchase

I was looking to grow my own herbs and decided to go to Huckleberry Farm & Garden Centre because it is close to our house. I thought it just sold plants and to my surprise they had so much more! A cute little cafe which was quite busy with patrons, a gift area with very cute and nifty things and then plants etc. They had a big selection of seeds and I found cilantro, Thai basil, Italian basil, big leaf basil...I could go on and on! The staff was friendly and they even helped me to my car. I will definitely come again.