Hon-Mark Co Ltd

Reviews for Hon-Mark Co Ltd

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Hardware

For the past several years I have been using Hon Mark for larger quantities of hardware. While they have no prices on any of their products, they have always been quite reasonable, leading me to trust them to have fair prices. Yesterday I bought several hundred dollars worth of screws and other hardware. An item I didn't expect them to carry was distilled water, so I was pleased that they had it. It was not until I reviewed their invoice at home that I found they charged me $13 for a jug of water that costs $0.97 at the grocery store. I returned the two jugs within 24 hours and they absolutely refused to give me a refund or any kind of satisfaction whatsoever. I have gone from highly recommending Hon Mark to my contractor friends to strongly recommending you do not buy from them.

Hi Eric, Thank you for your response. Let me explain to you the distilled water that we carry. It is not your daily grocery store bottled water. The $13 bottle that you bought, it is a laboratory type of distilled water and it is 99% purified and has a safety data sheet (SDS), so you just do not know what you are buying. Again, our store is for real professional who knows exactly what they want and not amateur. This is why there is a no return and exchange policy. For real professional, they will take the time to find out exactly what they need first. We do not recommend any home owner or contractors looking to buy, try and return to come here. Home Depot will be a better place for them.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Excellent Hardware Store

During my 2016 renovation, I heard about the store. As the store is close by my work, I decided to swing by to see what they have. Within 5 seconds walking into the store, I was greeted by one of their friendly staff offering assistance. Prices are extremely reasonable. They have wide range of products/hardware. Since then, I have went back numerous times.

More about Hon-Mark Co Ltd

A hardware Store for professional guys only. . . Not for homeowner. NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Scarborough?