HomeWares

Reviews for HomeWares

miche from Vancouver
miche from Vancouver

Purchase New Dishware

I came in this store because my sister told me that they had the largest selection of corelle dishware in Vancouver. The store was a bit cramped and the staff kept following me around like I was going to break something but they do have the biggest selection of corelle dishware that I've ever seen and very competitively priced. Come here for the price and selection, not for the customer service.

Estee in Vancouver
Estee in Vancouver

tupperware, household/ kitchen items

I like buying my glassware and tupperware from this store because it is so reasonably priced compared to alot of the other stores and they have a wide selection to choose from. I don't have to go to a major department store to find tableware. I like their section of low priced dollar items too. It's a one stop shop for me.

L in Vancouver
L in Vancouver

Kitchen supplies

This store has a variety of household supplies (ie. Corelle plate sets, Corelle bowl covers, pots and pans, etc. for reasonable prices). The store is quite small but there is quite a bit of stock on the shelves. Their inventory continues to change. Customer service is okay.