Hometown Repairs

Review for Hometown Repairs

Gary  from Toronto
Gary from Toronto

Furniture Refinishing

I had a hutch that was given to me by my mother many years ago. It was in rough shape but had tremendous sentimental value. Charlie at Hometown Repairs did an amazing job. I emailed them a picture of the item and based on that they gave me a price. It was by far the best price I had been quoted. I dropped the hutch off at their shop. The shop is quite a sight .... packed full of old furniture waiting to be restored. Charlie is an old fashioned craftsman, working on one piece at a time. I described exactly what I wanted and did he deliver!!! When my family saw the restored product they could not believe it was the same piece. About a year later i was looking for a large dresser to use as a T.V. stand in our family room. We found a piece on Kijiji which we picked up for a song. Charlie gave it a black antique finish and it looks incredible. I could not possibly be more happy with the service and quality. If you're looking for a great job at a great price then HT Repairs is the place to call!