Dirtless Dave

Reviews for Dirtless Dave

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Regular House Cleaning

We've had Kelly Cole for half a year now and she's been amazing. We have her scheduled once a month to really help us in our busy schedules.

We generally keep our house tidy, but found that we were using so much of our time keeping the little things maintained. Kelly takes care of all of that without the need for direction or reminders.

I think the keyword for Kelly is 'consistency' with added pleasant surprises every now and again when she has the time.

Kelly has been a godsend.

Hi Jason I am so sorry that I didn't respond. Or at least it didn't show up.
Whenever a testimonial comes through I am sure I have responded. Maybe through the system it got lost. Regardless thank you so much for your kind words. Kelly
is my guardian angel. She is the best. She will be very happy to hear about this.

kwewe in Toronto
kwewe in Toronto

great job!

Dirtless Dave was great! They contacted someone who in turn contacted me to set up a time to have a look at the apartment (I needed a cleaning for a move-out) and then to book the time for cleaning. Apartment was spotless afterwards. Great Job! Thanks!

Thanks so much for the review.
|We try to do the best we possibly can to make sure the place

sparkles.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Cleaners Exrodinaire

I hired Dirtless Dave to clean my condo one a month. They are always on time and do an fantastic job of cleaning. They are thorough and ensure they leave your home in great shape. I appreciate the follow-up to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction. Well worth looking into this service if you are looking for a cleaner.

Thank so much Nancy.

Housecleaning

Kelly has been cleaning my house for close to 2 years. I had used several services prior to calling DD and was looking for somebody who would just do a good, thorough job. Kelly surpassed all expectations and she is the only person who I will use. She is extremely hardworking, pays close attention to detail, and is a problem solver. Kelly is also super nice and my toddler loves her. I highly recommend the service!

Thank you so much for this. I am sure Kelly will be thrllled with the
review.

Lola in the Beach
Lola in the Beach

deep cleaning bathrooms

Renters left my bathroom so disgusting I truly thought I'd have to buy a new tub. But Shayne did the impossible and got it clean, even inside the jets, along with all the revolting tile. It sparkled, and was truly a cleaning miracle, and bonus points for working within my budget and timeline. I am so appreciative - they literally saved me. I'm recommending Dirtless Dave to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

Thanks Lola. Shane has been a friend of mine for years. He is meticulous no matter what it is he is doing. Apart from that he's
a great guy. Thanks Lola so much for this. He will be very pleased.

karenv.meehan
karenv.meehan

House cleaning

I called Dirtless Dave to have a deep cleaning of my house and then to come every three weeks for regular cleaning. I am very impressed with the work that was completed. My house sparkled after the deep clean. Kelly is wonderful. I am now looking forward to always having a clean house. I highly recommend the service.

Hi I am so concerned that you didn't get our response. Every time I get a testimonial I immediately get back to my client. Anyway water under the bridge.
I can't say enough about Kelly. She is the bomb. It is just the way she is. As I have said many times I need 10 Kelly's in my life.

Carolyn from Toronto
Carolyn from Toronto

Cleaning Services

Dave did a wonderful job cleaning our home. He always found the little things I hadn't gotten to - wiping down the cupboard fronts, cleaning the splatter from my kettle, or cleaning down the children's high chairs. He always went the extra mile and I appreciate all his hard work!

Thanks so much for your kind words Carolyn.
Cheers

Jeff Hackett from Toronto
Jeff Hackett from Toronto

House Cleaning!

Dirtless Dave did an amazing job! I had the pleasure of working with Kelly and she did a fabulous job on my house! Came by beforehand to provide an estimate of how much time she would need and kept in constant communication!

The cleaning was better than what I had expected! I've never used a cleaning service before, and am just realizing now that I have been missing out! The entire house was spotless! Kelly did a great job of making the place look great, and even organized a lot of the clutter I had! I would definitely recommend Dirtless Dave and his services and he has found a new customer in me!

Thanks!

Thankyou Jeff for the kind words. I wish I had 10 Kelly's.

She is remarkable!!

Thanks again

Monika Stevens from Etobicoke
Monika Stevens from Etobicoke

apartment cleaning

Dave did a great job. He's a bundle of energy and has a great personality. He was very thorough and showed me everything he had done. I would highly recommend him.

Thankyou so much Monika. It was my pleasure. You have a lovely apartment. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Chris H from Toronto
Chris H from Toronto

condo cleaning

I had Andrew in from Dirtless Dave back at the end of October and he did a superlative job cleaning the exposed ductwork. I've had him back twice since then, once after my unit was painted and most recently after a bathroom repair and renovation. As you can imagine, there was paint dust everywhere! Andrew was able to come on very short notice and again did a wonderful job. Nothing beats coming in the door to a clean home. Andrew works hard and he has some creative solutions to cleaning issues (and he can make stainless steel appliances look like new). I'm probably going to set up a monthly schedule (I really hate cleaning!). Highly recommended!

Hi Chris Thanks for this Andrew will be so pleased that you sent this to us.
Andrew has un limited talent. Cleaning is just one of them.
All the best

More about Dirtless Dave

Dirtless Dave provides cleaning and detailing services that are second to none. We have the know-how to tackle everything from basic weekly home upkeep to specialty jobs such as preparing homes to be shown on the real estate market. DirtlessDave are known for our patience, attention to detail and obsession ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?