House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Dirtless Dave

A Jain
A Jain

Last minute cleaning

Thank you Dirtless Dave for accommodating my last minute request and for passing on advice for home improvements. Randy from the Dirtless Dave team was able to help me out. He came by and cleaned up the house right before the guests arrived! Thank you again.

you are most welcome . have a great 2017.

david

Karl from Toronto
Karl from Toronto

Great cleaning & communication

Coordination and communication with Randy for scheduling was professional and courteous, he returned calls in a timely manner. Actual cleaning was performed by Jason who showed up on time, was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and what we asked for was cleaned well. My wife and I are happy that we've found a cleaning company that we can rely on, and will be calling Dirtless Dave for the regular cleaning of our house.

hi karl thank you for the wonderful words of confidence.

I'm sure randy will be very pleased.

my best david

Dirtless Dave is Full of Dirt

647-638-2600
Toronto
M5R 2E2

The ONLY reason I am giving this company 1 star is because the woman who arrived was nice. Dirtless Dave is a Mom and Pop shop trying to earn some extra cash who epically failed at cleaning my house. My husband and I actually cleaned most of our home before they arrived as we really wanted them to do a deep clean of the kitchen, 2 powder rooms and all floors. We specifically asked them to move the fridge and stove, clean the oven and all floors throughout the house. We even took them to the bathrooms and pointed out the baseboards and floors asked them to ensure they cleaned them as well. They were supposed to work for 4 hours so we went out for a bite to eat and returned after 3 to check on them. We were astonished when "Dave" met us at that door saying they were calling it a day and was about to go sit in his truck to wait for us, claiming they had completed "most" of the work and were tired from such an early start. We were so taken back that they were leaving because they felt like it without completing the work, we just paid them for the 3 hours instead of 4 and sent them on their way. Upon inspection, the wife did an ok job in the kitchen though they neglected to pull out the stove. As for the floors throughout the house, they only vacuumed areas you could see. The bathrooms where "Dave" was supposed to have worked while she tackled the kitchen, were filthy. The toilets rims had urine on them, the baseboards and floors were not cleaned (see pics below). To this day I am not sure what he did. The top floor bathroom mat was full of water as though he had flooded the space. They broke Christmas ornaments where they claimed to have attempted to dust (later I discovered they hadn't dusted at all) and the front entrance where they were keeping their supplies, was untouched and full of mud, salt and wet snow that they had tracked in from outside. Dave said "we didn't bother with that because its a hight traffic area".
My husband actually emailed Dave once we had discovered the lack of cleaning to which Dave never replied. Proving again that this is not a reputable company who cares about its clients or repuation, but rather just looking to make a quick buck. To be honest, I have no idea how this company received the reviews it did previously. All I can suggest is that they were from years ago and not reflective of the current owner. Sorry Homestars, but I feel like this one slipped through the cracks.

there was a major understanding on this job sorry for the inconvenience.

Apartment Clean

647-638-2600
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Dorothea and Jason were great! Showed up on time, very kind and friendly, got to work immediately and worked hard nonstop until our apartment was spotless. They even got all the dirt off the walls which is a service that many other companies were not able to offer. The only thing I would have appreciated is if the estimate given during the initial phone call was more realistic: Randy suggested 4-5 hours but it took 7 hours in total, so it ramped up the price higher than expected. Perhaps if there was better communication between Randy and the cleaners it would have avoided this discrepancy in the quote estimate. Overall we are happy to have a clean clean clean apartment to hand over to our new tenants. Thank you!

Thank you so much for these kind words I am sure Dorothea and Jason will be very please to read your comments.
My best david

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Deep house cleaning of 4 bedroom, 3 br home

With short notice, Randy and his wife came and did a thorough clean of our home and Randy is providing us weekly housecleaning. We have two giant Siberian huskies who lose their entire coats before winter, so there was fur floating around like snow. They did an amazing job and were very friendly, patient and responsible with our pets. We felt so comfortable with their trustworthiness that we went out to lunch. They brought all of their own cleaning supplies and used items that are nontoxic. Their quote for a full spring-cleaning of the house was $300 cheaper than other quotes that we had received, and they worked hard the whole time and were very friendly. They even always bring the doggies treats. Randy even cleaned the mold and mineral build-up that was on my shower head, and they took the screens down and did the windows. They vacuumed and polished all the stairs even to the basement and washed down all the cabinets. I think they even scrubbed the entranceway and things that have never been cleaned since we moved in eight years ago. House looks great and we are very happy.

Thanks so much heather. Yep Rand and Di are amazing. they will be very pleased

with your wonderful comments. Enjoy the holidays.

David ( dirtlessdave)

Karey in Bloor West Village
Karey in Bloor West Village

Amazing job every time

David is a master when it comes to cleaning. He leaves my house sparkling clean every time. He is a perfectionist and it shows in how spotless he leaves everything.

Thank you so much Karey for you comments. You very much deserve to be taken care properly.
my best of the season.

A Hansen in Toronto
A Hansen in Toronto

Awesome house cleaning

Dirtless Dave is an amazing house cleaner. He is respectful, prompt and very caring. He does an amazing job cleaning our house and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He does special jobs every time he comes and it is highly appreciated. Dave is accommodating for the odd time that we have had to reschedule and does whatever he can to accommodate our crazy schedule. He is 5 stars in our books.

Dear Andrea Thank you so much for your kind words. you are a joy to work for.
My best David

Leo in Upper Beaches
Leo in Upper Beaches

Pre-move-in Cleaning

Very thorough cleaning of 3-story house plus basement.

Great job, cleaned all the nooks and corners, floors and insides of all drawers. They use appropriate tools and cleaning products and bring everything.

Highly recommended!

Hi Leo Thank you for your very positive comments. The people that work for me I prefer to say work with me are amazing. We work as a team. Randy and Diane are perfect examples of that theory. let us know if we can be of further service.
My best David

Joan
Joan

entire house cleaning

I needed to get my mother's entire house fully cleaned and contacted Dave. He had Randy and Diana come over for a full day of work. They cleaned every room from top to bottom, and in areas that had been neglected for some time.
They are lovely people and we were very comfortable having them in the home. I highly recommend this company and would use them again. Thanks for making everything so clean and spotless! Much appreciated.

You ladies were pretty amazing as well. An absolute joy for Randy and di to

work for. They will be thrilled by your comments.

Irene M in Toronto
Irene M in Toronto

Toronto's very best, both in cleaning services and personality!

I reached out to Dave to inquire about getting my rental unit deep cleaned before my new tenant moved in. Aside from having wonderful conversation, he was very quick to put me in touch with one of his employees Shane who did an AMAZING job doing a top to bottom clean of my unit. I couldn't be happier with the results and the price was very reasonable, about $ 200 less than the other cleaning companies who I contacted for deep clean quotes. Both Dave and Shane are professional, courteous and have wonderful personalities. I will certainly be using them again to clean both my current home and to continue cleaning my rental unit.

Hi Irene thank you so much for the kind words. We do really care about our clients needs. I gotta tell you though you are pretty
amazing yourself. Shane will be thrilled.
take good care

More about Dirtless Dave

Dirtless Dave provides cleaning and detailing services that are second to none. We have the know-how to tackle everything from basic weekly home upkeep to specialty jobs such as preparing homes to be shown on the real estate market. DirtlessDave are known for our patience, attention to detail and obsession ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?