Dirtless Dave

House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Dirtless Dave

House Cleaning

I was in a time crunch and Randy really came through. He was very communicative and did exactly what he said he would. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Thank you so much for these comments. Yes Randy is pretty amazing and he will be very happy to receive this notation. My best David

Ashley from Toronto
Ashley from Toronto

Spring Clean

Randy came into our house after the destruction of some construction and the aftermath of two toddlers. They did a very thorough job, I was more then happy with the end result. Nothing better then walking into a spotless house.

Ashley thank you so much!!!! Glad we could help.
My best David

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Outside Spring Cleanup

I needed someone to do a total Spring Cleanup of the outside of my home... cleanup leaf & other debris from flower beds, around my house, a good sweeping, wash & clean my front porch, back deck, outdoor furniture, paint touch up of my teak patio & chairs. Dave sent a very nice, polite, hardworking & enthusiastic man by the name of Randy. He meticulously powered through all the tasks. Randy was very thorough & hard working. I couldn’t be happier. He surpassed my expectations! Now my home is summer ready & looks great. I would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for your wonderful testimonial. I new you would be very happy with Randy. He really knows his stuff. Take care My best David

Susannah in Toronto
Susannah in Toronto

Thorough House Cleaning

This was our first time using a professional cleaner and we were not disappointed. Randy worked tirelessly and did an excellent job. If we ever need to hire a professional cleaner again, we will use 'Dirtless Dave'.

Thanks Susannah for your wonderful input Randy will be so pleased. My best David

KKAO&E from East York
KKAO&E from East York

Great Cleaner!

Dave is a great cleaner! He is awesome at deep cleans and can get every last piece of dirt my kids hide. :)

I would highly recommend him. We've been using him for over 5 years.

Thanks guys you are a joy to work for.
My best
David

Meaghan in ??????????
Meaghan in ??????????

Passionate cleaners

We found Dirtless Dave on Homestars and we're so happy we did. He is a meticulous cleaner who is passionate about his job. He goes above and beyond to make our house look great! He has managed to get stains out of our couch that we couldn't, has suggestions on how to keep our house clean between cleanings and is just a great, honest guy. couldn't be happier.

Thank you Meaghan so much for your kind words. You and Anthony make it easy for me to accommodate your needs.
It is a pleasure taking care of your home. My very best
David

Junebug
Junebug

Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaning

Randy was fantastic - came on time, friendly, very flexible with whatever we needed to be done. We opted for kitchen and bathroom cleaning for both upper and lower units. He did a great job! I would highly recommend him!

thank you so much for your terrific review. randy will be very pleased and most
thankful.

my best david

James Huffman
James Huffman
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Pre-Sale Cleaning

I had Randy come by to give my large two-bedroom condo a thorough cleaning from top to bottom before I listed it for sale. I couldn't be more happy. The place was spotless...including the interiors of the cupboards, oven and fridge, on top of my Venetian blinds, floors, washrooms and virtually everything else. I highly recommend!

thanks james randy prides himself in doing the best work he possibly can.
thanks again for a wonderful testimonial. randy will be most appreciative.
my best
david

House Cleaning

I called Dirtless Dave as I needed a home cleaning on very short notice!
Randy came (arrived early which was great) and did a remarkable job!!
I was only able to get a four hour clean on short notice but Randy worked so hard and got so much done!
It was a fair price that was charged and Randy was extremely pleasant to deal with.

thank you are these kind words. I know that randy was really looking forward to

taking care of your place

my best

david

More about Dirtless Dave

Dirtless Dave provides cleaning and detailing services that are second to none. We have the know-how to tackle everything from basic weekly home upkeep to specialty jobs such as preparing homes to be shown on the real estate market. DirtlessDave are known for our patience, attention to detail and obsession ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?