Homesense

Caitlin from Langley
Caitlin from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

Bedding

I painted my wall a deep sea green and was having trouble finding bedding to match. I went to Home Sense and found everything I needed they had the perfect bed set and sheets. The customer service was very helpful. I really enjoyed the whole experience and will be returning here my next paycheck. I recommend people who are looking for bedding, cookware or art come to Home Sense.

CHRISTOPHER NGUYEN in Surrey
CHRISTOPHER NGUYEN in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

SERVICE

Have went here to buy picture frames, great selection but as items do change and if you want the same thing 3 months down the road it may not be available as items from from other store, great place.

Elizabeth in Abbotsford
Elizabeth in Abbotsford
12 reviews ABBOTSFORD, BC

dining room accessories

If you like to just browse and see what you need for your household, this may be a fun place to shop. However, I was looking for specific things for my dining room. I found a few things that were appropriate, but was dissappointed some things were not sold there. This is a hit and miss store when it comes to finding what you need .
The prices vary, but generally are less expensive that other retailers.

Gracie from Langley
Gracie from Langley
6 reviews Langley, BC

duvet covers

My experience with Home Sense was not a very beneficial one. The store attendants could not help me at all, because there was NO selection of duvets or duvet covers. I figured since the store sold sheets, and comforters the they would without a doubt carry duvet covers. Sadly, I was mistaken.

Liz in Coquitlam
Liz in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Accessories

I have shopped at Homesense more than once. I find that they have unique products that are good quality. From shower curtains and throw pillow to decorative accessories for my newly renovated rooms.

Karelyn in Surrey
Karelyn in Surrey
1 review Vancouver, BC

Re-decorating my daughters room

The lady in Homesense was very helpful and offered some great ideas for bedding. I came away with a colour scheme and all the linens I needed to make a wonderful new impact. Best of all my daughter loved them!

S Homeowner
S Homeowner
5.8/10

Interior decor

The decorations kept their value over time. I still occasionally use them. They have nice ideas. I would be a repeat customer.

Janet - Maple Ridge
Janet - Maple Ridge

Bathroom furnishings

I would recommend to friends. Most products last the expected time. Bath towel colour didn't run and remained soft.