HomeSense

Cynthia Hamilton
Cynthia Hamilton
6 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

picture frames and candles

I went last minute to grab a gift for a friends wedding, and i was very satisfied with the selection of gifts oriented towards events such as weddings. The price was very reasonable for the quality, and I was overall happy with my purchases!

Stoney Creek
Stoney Creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Kitchen items are unique ,colorful & can't live without

L love my kichen after I purchased many unique ,colorful items from my local Homesense.I've been to many other Homesense stores too;Kitchner/Waterloo, Mississauga,Toronto, Brampton,Burlington,just to name a few & all were great & with different products.Many of my friends now shop at Homsesence since seeing all the wonderful stuff I bought there.

Christa in Ontario
Christa in Ontario
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Sheet set

I love this store! such variety of home furnishings and decor. I could browse there all day if my kids let me! The price is kind of high but the price I paid for my good sheets was worth it. You can always find sale items as well, which is a bonus too.
The store is easily laid out for easy and quick shopping. B+~

Sarolta in Hamilton
Sarolta in Hamilton

Special Mug

Every time I stop in at HomeSense I find something of great value. This time, on Valentine's Day, I found myself in the HomeSense store in Ancaster. I found a red mug with "You are special today" written on it. It not only matches my kitchen, but a red plate I've had for a long time with the same message, which we use on special occations. I decided to use the mug every day and not save it for those special days. It brightens my day and makes me feel special every day.

Brooksie from Brampton
Brooksie from Brampton

Home Decor

Whenever I’m looking to buy anything for my home from small things such as picture frames and candles to sheets and rugs and accent furniture. It’s a great place to look first. They have a great selection of items for everyone’s taste and I can always fit their products into my budget.