Home Accessories

Reviews for HomeSense

Janina Bernardo from Mississauga
Janina Bernardo from Mississauga

NIce Blankets

I recently bought furry blankets at Homesense and am very satisfied with the variety they offered. They are very luxurious and high quality at reasonable prices. I like that they have very classy offerings but the price is not intimidating. I love this store!

Exterior Transformations Inc.
Exterior Transformations Inc.

fake tree

905-602-1742
4141 Dixie Rd
Mississauga
L4W 1V5

I was looking for a nice decor tree to put in my entry hall and I was glad I went to Home Sense. I absolutely love love love this store. There is something for everyone. I truly get overwhelmed with choices and it takes me a while to get out of there. I highly recommend it to every lady out there :)

Kaitlin L from Hawkesville
Kaitlin L from Hawkesville

Lamps

This store is kind of a crap shoot, but I always check it since they do have exceptional deals when you find what you're looking for. This time I was browsing and found 3 crystal lamps for around $400. Would have liked it if there was one more for an even 4, but ah well. Price you pay for a discount.

Saw similar lamps at a place down the street for $450 a pop. Maybe I can't tell the difference in quality, but I do know I enjoy them as much as would have the other ones.

Sarah Biggs from Ottawa
Sarah Biggs from Ottawa
12 reviews , ON

Dinner plates

I stopped by this store on my way home from vacation in Toronto and there selection is amazing. They have so many deals at least 50% off. I would recommend anyone looking for home accessories to shop here.

Syed in Brampton
Syed in Brampton

Home decor accessories

I bought many beautiful items to accessorize our new home and got many compliments. They always have something new and different and at a very reasonable price. Their customer service is also one of the best.

Zzhjs
Zzhjs
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home accessories

905-602-1742
4141 Dixie Rd
Mississauga
L4W 1V5

This is the best place to shop for any unique home accessories. I was decorating my home and found they had a lot of cheap unique pieces! The service was great, staff were very friendly!

Sal
Sal
2 reviews WATERLOO, ON

Bedroom Makeover

This is one of my favourite stores, it has everything from furniture to home accessories. The products are different every few weeks!
The staff are friendly and the products are good quality.
I was able to make over my bedroom to look very chic.

Dana in Etobicoke
Dana in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Interior Decorating

As an interior decorator, I always go to Homesense for finishing touches and I always find something new and unique! From home decor to bedding to pets needs, they have it all.

marie in rundle
marie in rundle

garden ornaments and accesories

I went into this store to buy some sheets for my bed room..the quality was 'to die for'...some other great things i found at a very reasonable price were some garden ornaments and kitchen utensils ..the staff were so helpful and kind too.

JIll in Toronto
JIll in Toronto
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

general house accessories

love this store...come here all the time!

Has the greatest little finds.

Beware that you may not find something at all the stores - and that if you are trying to get multiples of something that doesn't always happen!!

Otherwise shop happy its always worth a walkthrough!