Dish Net Work

Caroh119
Caroh119
5 reviews Oak Park, MI

Dish Network

I purchased a DISH satellite system three months ago. The installation was not done properly. I contacted the retailer, who had initially told me that service would be available 24/7. They referred me to DISH. So, I contacted DISH and was told that they are not responsible for making sure that their systems work. They also claim that they are not responsible for anything that the retailers says or does. However they continue to bill me even though the system still doesn't work properly, not professional at all.