Homeland Market & Garden Centre

Chris Perez from Toronto
Chris Perez from Toronto
26 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Gravel

I needed a quick turnaround on gravel at my site, and I needed the gravel delivered in bags. Homeland was able to accommodate my order quickly and easily. Their price was fair, perhaps a bit above average once you factor in delivery, but not unfair. I was happy with the cost and service. Thanks!

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Sodding Lawn

Needed 6 yards of top soil for a lawn sodding project. These guys delivered on Saturday morning and followed up before they came to make sure it was OK to deliver rain or shine. Answered all my questions. Great service and great soil! $35 a yard + delivery.

Anne Simard in Toronto
Anne Simard in Toronto

Interlocking stone puchase

Great service and assistance in designing my walkway and picking my stones. Delivery was prompt and as advertised.

Nice local spot, friendly and family-oriented.

High quality product and a beautiful finished walkway.

Very good small business that should be supported.

Stevens Hall Toronto
Stevens Hall Toronto

landscaping material

I happened to drop by this centre while travelling outside my home area. I found the material to be so great, that I purchased it immediately. I have integrated the material into my small Toronto home and have won an award for my gardens.

Lisa from Oakville
Lisa from Oakville

Delivery and Consulting for new Gardens

Tony was extremely helpful with advice before even purchasing. Gave comprehensive explanation of the process of installing a new garden and very polite. Would definitely consider purchasing there and recommending to other people in the market.

More about Homeland Market & Garden Centre

Specialize in organic garden soils, landscaping materials. Delivery & phone orders available.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Toronto?