Home Splendor

981 Chevrolet St Oshawa ON L1G 4H9

Review for Home Splendor

Dave from Whitby
Dave from Whitby

Re-decorate my living room/dinng room

I recently called this lady to re-decorate my living and dining rooms which were in severe need of attention. The service was excellent. In the end I ended up with more than I could have imagined and I love my new rooms. It was so worth getting a professional to do the job and Home Splendor's prices were very affordable and she worked within the budget that I set for her. There was no pressure to go outside of my comfort range and I liked that. I would recommend that anyone who is looking to renovate or re-decorate to call Home Splendor.